LZH Watches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH Watches!

Hey guys, in an effort to regather our community here, I'll be starting a program I'd like to call LZH watches. First we choose an anime to watch as a group and every week we watch and discuss 3-5 episodes from the show. Going ahead in the anime is fine, but if you participate, please do not spoil anything. So, what I need from you guys is animes you'd like to watch or rewatch and share with the rest of us.

I'm in for this and if you want a suggestion from me I'd say any of the SMT/Persona/Atlus based animes as I know they're a decently shared interest for us in the least.

Comment

Fun idea

No Game No Life ?
      A recent anime of only 12 episodes to see how it goes. It started really hyped but ended on controversial opinions so it could be interesting to have different appreciations.
      Not to mention No Game No Life deals with games... 'wink wink' community

Comment

As an addition to my suggestions, Hellsing Ultimate

Comment

This seems interesting, although my time constraints usually limit me to lurking so I've no idea if I'd be able to add much to a discussion but I might give it a try.

Comment

anything is welcome really, just a few words about a certain episodes or questions about what happens or anything really.

Comment

Working...
            X