Weekly Wednesday Character Discussion: the Tsundere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Wednesday Character Discussion: the Tsundere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuPeqI9Cuo We hate them at first, but the ultimately become our favorite characters and waifus. Tsunderes are those girls that always seem so angry, and mean on the outside, but once you penetrate their shield, you find out just how sweet they are. We love those common lines such as "I'm not doing it for you" but you totality are. In my case, I like the tsundere who stays a tsundere. All too often once the shell is broken they constantly show their actual feeling and never turn back into the tough to crack girls we know. That's why my favorite tsundere has to be Morgiana from Magi. even after developing feelings and receiving some in return, she keeps her cold exterior and awesomeness. Another example, which I know is many people's favorite, is Kirino and Ruri from Oreimo. What are your thoughts and/or favorite tsundere?

Are you trying to say something champ Hmm? Hmm?

Comment

Not at all, though you fit the definition of a tsundere pretty accurately.

Comment

Senjougahara Hitagi, from the Monogatari series.

Comment

haven't seen that series, whats its about?

Comment

Originally posted by Championbeef View Post
            Not at all, though you fit the definition of a tsundere pretty accurately.
            What parts? -Hands you a shovel to dig your grave-

Comment

well, to be fair, shes actually way more of a kuudere than a tsundere. -takes shovel and begins digging-

Comment

Taken from the wiki-page, "The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student who survived a vampire attack, and finds himself helping some girls involved with all kinds of apparitions, gods, ghosts, mythological beasts, and spirits." The first in the series is Bakemonogatari, its 15 episodes long. Araragi is one of my favorite protagonists in a series, it's more adult oriented in tone and subject material. If you decide to give it a quick watch, don't bother trying to read all the flashing text on screen, its not pertinent to the story. Senjogahara is the first arc.

Comment

hmm, sounds interesting, i may give it a look see

Comment

"An anime/manga slang term for a character that is cold, blunt, cynical, and pretty much doesn't care if her beloved dies. That's what she is on the outside but she is actually caring and nice on the inside."

Hmm she doesn't hide how she feels about her beloved so I don't know... But blunt... yeah she is.

Comment

Its a little more accurate than tsundere I feel, but thats just me

Comment

Working...
                      X