Another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another

This anime was quite the terrifying one. It wasn't the scariest ever but it definitely had a spooky feel to it. The story is that Koichi Sakakibara moves to his new town and starts school. Once he does, people start dying. It winds up that the class he is in is cursed which causes students to die unless counter measures are taken by ignoring one student. Unaware of this, Koichi makes friends with Mei misaka, the chosen ignored student. With everyone afraid of death things escalate quickly in this situation. There is a lot more to this anime than meets the eye at first, but it did leave out some lacking elements in my opinion and there's some things I wish had been plot points but weren't. overall though, its a pretty scary anime even though it doesn't have any classic jump scares. be warned though, the anime does start off pretty slow, but it's definitely worth a watch!

Watched this one awhile ago. It definitely has a slow start, but overall worth watching. I think, for me, this anime could be summed up into one word "atmosphere", creators were pretty good at building tension. One other thing to note, its only 12 episodes long so the time investment is pretty minimal.

Comment

Yeah the atmosphere was really really done well even though there wasn't anything that scary going on. The music was so dramatic and eerie

Comment

Working...
      X