Weekly Wednesday Character Discussion: The Ditz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Wednesday Character Discussion: The Ditz

Mostly women fill this role in anime, but sometimes a main characters guy friend fits it as well. The ditz is that lovable idiot that runs with the jokes and makes everything over the top and ridiculous.In the girls, they are the ones who just sort of forget things and can't seem to do things right. This too leads to humorous situations most of the time. Who is your favorite ditzy character and why?

Ben Dixon from Robotech for the sake of putting up a male ditz. He fit perfectly with the group which allowed some of the "colder" characters to develop. He's more of a clown I would have to say though.

The video is a spoiler so pre-warned.

Comment

As bad ass as he can be, I'd also include Vash from Trigun as a male ditz as well. He gets into the worst situations because all he does is fool around

Comment

ChampionBeef *Thumbs up*

Honestly its hard to think of a ditz in all the animes i've seen as I just started getting into watching some. Does Bulma's sister count from DBZ? lol

Comment

to be honest, most of the side characters in DBZ are ditz who really dont do anything lol

Comment

Kuriyama Mirai is in the same vain as Vash, just a much less bad ass version. She's pretty funny. It's from Kyoukai no Kanata

Comment

Working...
            X