Seto no Hanayome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seto no Hanayome

This anime is the funniest anime I have ever seen. Now stop mostly clean slapstick and situational comedy. The show is a school romantic comedy that involves Michishio Nagasumi, a middle school boy, becoming married to a mermaid. Unlike the Disney classic, not all is well in paradise. As Nagasumi's life unfolds, he meets new and exciting people that also happen to be merpeople. Also, did i mention the heroine, San Seto, is the daughter of the mermaid mafia's head in that region of Japan, because that is kind of important. Part of what makes this anime so funny, is the classic anime and cartoon faces that the characters often use, the drawings become just as funny as the situations themselves. Personally, I give it a 10/10 and highly recommend it to all anime watchers.

SETO NO HANAYOME Michishio Nagasumi's life couldn't be anymore normal. In an odd twist of events, during his summer vacation he ends up almost drowning in the sea. Luckily, the cute mermaid Seto San appears to save him. However, San is from a yakuza mermaid family and according to their law, if a human is to catch sight of a mermaid, either he or the mermaid must die. The only other way is for Nagasumi to be taken in as a family member, marrying San. In attempts to save both of their lives, Nagasumi asks for San's hand in marriage.

I read up to married to a mermaid and Derr wtf face lol.

I decided to check it out, it's not as bad as i was expecting. Heres epis 1-4 eng sub for anyone interested.

Comment

yeah i expected it to be alot worse than it is as well, its actually really good

Comment

Looks interesting, not my type of Anime though.

Comment

Working...
        X