Magic Knight Rayearth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Knight Rayearth

Just finished this anime. Its pretty good, its a 90s anime so the art is that style clearly and everything is hand drawn. It doesn't really separate itself from other animes quality wise, but that doesn't mean its bad at all. It is your classical magical girl anime, and the first season would actually make an amazing video game. It has a game, but its for sega saturn, and I could remake it so much better lol. The second season introduces a lot at first and really gets overwhelming. Some of the characters are introduced then not shown again for 4-8 episodes at times. That said, it still keeps an engaging story, though it does get a little drawn out with a lot of repeat filler shots that get really irritating after the 50th time their shown, but hey, 90s, you gotta reuse shots haha. The characters aren't too annoying either. They are pretty well developed and really don't show themselves as useless, most of the time. One particular character I loved was Eagle. Man had a dream and he didn't give it up at all, he was definitely done very well and is the type of character I really enjoy. Overall, I'd give this anime a 8/10 and it'd be a good watch if you're looking for a magical girl adventure anime.
Working...
X