Anime I am currently watching and or on my list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime I am currently watching and or on my list

Not sure how everyone feels about these but here are the anime I am currently watching/watched/am going to watch as of recent
    Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers- 12 episodes (watched)

Legend says, when the Evil God awakens from the deepest of darkness, the god of fate will summon Six Braves and grant them with the power to save the world. Adlet, who claims to be the strongest on the face of this earth, is chosen as one of the “Brave Six Flowers,” and sets out on a battle to prevent the resurrection of the Evil God. However, it turns out that there are Seven Braves who gathered at the promised land...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/rokka-bra...wers-pv-683245 <TRAILER

I gave it a 8/10 art style good, story telling not bad, characters all cool except for chamot imo
    Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma currently 24 episodes (ongoing)

Shokugeki no Soma centers on Yukihira Soma, a middle school student who is determined to surpass his father’s culinary skills. One day, his father decides to close down their family restaurant and hone his skills in Europe. Before leaving he enrolls Soma in an elite culinary school that is extremely difficult to enter with a graduation rate of only 10 percent. Will Souma be able to improve his skills, or will the kitchen prove to be too hot?

(couldn't find a trailer with english subs but you catch the drift)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdJZjfuhCnM

10/10 on my top 5 favorite anime list, nothing wrong with this anime and if you say so we cannot be friends
    Parasyte -the maxim- 24 episodes (watching)

They arrived in silence and darkness, descending from the skies with a hunger for human flesh. Parasites - alien creatures who must invade and take control of a human host to survive – have come to Earth. No one knows their secret except high school student, Shinichi Izumi, who’s right hand has been invaded by an alien parasite. Shinichi and Migi, the parasite in his hand, begrudgingly form a friendship and find themselves caught in the middle of a war between humans and parasites.

(quick trailer I found fan made of first few episodes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SOxiAP6Bo0

I am currently on episode 16, I felt it was a bit slow at the start but if into this kind of anime worth sticking with because it is very interesting ride a I would say thus far 9/10

There is a few others I watch but im sure you all know them as the big ones (naruto, one piece, fairy tail) I honestly wait for an arc to be done though and then watch them without the filler

I also plan on watching Tokyo ghoul/GATE I have heard there good but would love to hear your thoughts if have watched

and or if you have any recommendations

Also my top 5 list is in no order ofc (Trigun, claymore, berserk, fma and foodwars)

Last edited by Elderfro; 09-20-2015, 09:12 AM.
    Afroking LoL
    Battletag Elderfro#1453
    STREAM

You should check out Soul Eater, pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
    X