Dragon Ball Z Revival Of F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Z Revival Of F

I'm pretty sure its out in Japan already, an English Sub is said to be out already but I haven't found it. Anyone watch yet?

Resurrection 'F' is the second film personally supervised by series creator Akira Toriyama, following Battle of Gods in 2013. The movie depicts the return of the villain Freeza, as well as the God of Destruction Beerus and Whis from Battle of Gods. Funimation announced that their English language dub of the film will receive a limited release in North American theaters on August 4 and will run through August 12, 2015. Madman Entertainment will release the film in Australian theaters in winter 2015.

With their power dwindling due to the absence of their leader, the remnants of Freeza's army are led by an alien named Sorbet , who decides to revive their master. He then sets off to Earth with one other minion, Tagoma , where they convince Pilaf, Mai, and Shu, who have collected the Dragon Balls to let them summon Shenlong instead. As Shenlong is unable to fully revive Freeza, he brings him back to life in pieces, and his minions put him together using their advanced technology. Once restored, Freeza kills Tagoma and learns that Son Goku got much stronger, to the point of defeating Majin Boo and thus, he decides he too needs to become more powerful. Freeza reveals that, since his power was inborn, he had never trained a day in his life, and so he trains himself for the first time, before returning to Earth with his army six months later. Jaco the Galactic Patrolman travels to earth to warn Bulma that Freeza is approaching, and she gathers the other warriors to fight him. With Goku and Vegeta training on Planet Beerus with Whis, unaware that Freeza has been revived, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Kuririn, Master Roshi, Tenshinhan and Jaco fight off Freeza's soldiers.

I've watched the English Dub though it was a pretty poor cam from the short theatrical release it got over here, it was a good sequel to Battle of Gods, and adds to the world building they're doing and expanded with super. Definitely worth a watch if you can find it.

Comment

Its good, not a fan of the whole time reverse travel stuff though.

Comment

I enjoyed it as well, cant wait to see what comes nexy/ in dragon ball super
        Afroking LoL
        Battletag Elderfro#1453
        STREAM

Comment

blah, am I the only one who hasn't seen it -.-

Comment

Working...
          X