The End of Dragon Ball Super?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of Dragon Ball Super?

Looking like it but i'm hoping its just a new thing starting off from where Super/Z now ends with the tournament with Uub. I would be really sad to see it just vanish suddenly... We're getting a movie in December about some of it so I hope this introduces the new adventure...

*edit*

Which new tweets are saying it will continue.

That's a nice spin on things, to be sure, but for fans who have been putting a lot of thought and online chat into where the Tournament of Power is leading Dragon Ball Super, this hiatus is going to be a painful exercise in patience.

This series ending/hiatus has also distracted from what has otherwise been an exciting segment of the series, as the final bout of the Tournament of Power has pushed Goku and Vegeta to bold new levels of power. Meanwhile, the most noble fighter we've probably seen in the series, Jiren, is set to prove that he might be the strongest one there is.

Dragon Ball Super's "Universal Survival" arc is part of the recent simulcast agreement that sites like Crunchyroll and Funimation have scored. Dragon Ball Super airs on Crunchyroll Saturday evenings at 7:15 p.m. CST. Adult Swim airs the English dub during its Toonami block Saturday evenings at 9:30 p.m, and is now available to stream on FunimationNOW and Amazon Video.

translation:

Source:

I cant see them ending this cash cow. DB is just too big and kinda hype right now.

Comment

Yeah, DB is the most popular it's ever been (which is surprising). However, I feel like it has a lot to do with nostalgia and parents (mostly in Japan) watching this with their kids and getting them into it as well.

Comment

Dunno, Super has been well done story wises. Music has been the best in a long time IMO. I love Ultra Instinct.

Comment

I will watch old episodes after the end of DBS, also there is a movie coming out at the end of 2018
          Last edited by ayesha784khan; 02-16-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

yeah, im looking forward to the movie, i assume its going to tie super and Z together with Uub then next year start with that.

Comment

The last two episode titles:

Click image for larger version

Name:	swhvovlxudd7wtvi4yi8.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	187049

Click image for larger version

Name:	rjcjaoiqlvzzahp5iwsx.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	187050