what is a good anime to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a good anime to watch?

I have not really watched anime but i been told I should check some out, any suggestions?

One Piece - One of the most longest running animes that i can think of at the moment, you get everything, awesome stories and fights. Good character back stories, and extremely good story anyway. I've noticed with this anime can bring out lots of different emotions aswell Sadness Anger and the good ol WTF !!!

Comment

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell.

Comment

Apologies for the necro but I can't pass up the chance to talk about anime...

If you haven't seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann you need to go see it now. It's unbelievably good.

Also, this is a no brainer, but if you haven't seen Cowboy Bebop yet you have to see that as well. It's pretty much the best show ever made like... ever.

Here are some more notable animes you might wanna check out. They're in the order of my most to least favorite

Bleach (duh)
        FMA/FMA:B (double duh)
        Dragonball (original/Z/GT)
        Trigun
        Death Note
        Eureka 7
        Rurouni Kenshin
        Samurai Champloo
        Kekkaishi
        Naruto (original/Shippuden)
        Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (original/R2)
        FLCL
        Durarara!!
        Clannad
        Shin Chan
        Detective Conan

The animes that Dwelshe and banzaijake are also very good. I've omitted them from my list because they mentioned them already but if I had to include them they would all be near the top, above Death Note for sure.

There are a bunch more animes that I didn't mention but this list is a pretty good start though if you're looking for something new to watch. Hit me up on Skype of you want any more info about them.
        http://i.imgur.com/FAaW1.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X