What is your Favorite Anime Manga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Favorite Anime Manga

Hello i want know what is your favorite Anie manga, for is Blue Exorcist ( Ao no Exorcist) , Shaman King ( シャーマンキング, Shāman Kingu), One piece ( ワンピース, Wan Pīsu) , bleach and my favorite manga is Deadman Wonderland is not popular in France but is so nice

One piece I started watching

Comment

ok

Comment

Ive been watching anime for over 6 years now, i cant honestly say i have a single favorite. How every Deadman Wonderland and Angle Beats! are amines i have extremely high love for.

I dont really read manga to often cause i find my self looking at the pictures for elongated amount of time rather then reading it lol
        sigpic

Comment

My favorites are a close tie between One piece and Blue Gender.

Comment

I have an anime list where you can check all the animes/mangas I have ever watched/read up until sometime ago (it has not been updated in 1 yr and a half).

The link to it is http://myanimelist.net/profile/hermit-sama and in case you are a fan of this kind of things you should do one yourself and post it here. I actually found it entertaining and being such a lazy person I kinda was surprised with myself when I did this all in one go.

Comment

I liked Afro Ninja

Comment

i like reading One Piece+ BLeach and bartender are my top three that i read regularly
                Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                sigpic

Comment

One piece is mine number one manga and The breaker/new waves. ^^

Comment

Death Note
                    We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thank you RCF, Deathnote is too good. Hajime no Ippo is good also (I'm a boxer so im biased.) Of course you have your classics, DBZ, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop. If you're looking for a little know gem, watch Gungrave, and go past episode one, episode two will put it into perspective.
                      Todd C.
                      Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

At the moment I been watching Bleach and I am enjoying it so far!
                        If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Manga Full Metal Alchemist which equates to the Brotherhood version of the anime. One Piece manga, death note, attack on Titan so far. Cowboy bebop, trigun, evangelion, Afro samurai, samurai champloo, samurai jack, rurouni kenshin.

ones I haven't seen mentioned, outlaw star, gundam wing, yu yu hakusho, and tenchi muyo I've soft spots for.

and potentially a less popular, I like the manga Ranma 1/2.

havent completed or watched enough newer anime yet.

**Mega edits cause ipad auto correct is merciless
                          Last edited by GilleyTheSilly; 07-06-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I really enjoyed InuYasha. I know a lot of people really don't care for that one but I just love the story. I also really liked Fullmetal Alchemist as well. The only manga I ever read all the way through was Deathnote and that was pretty good I haven't had much time to read manga but I really enjoy anime. I also watched Clannad and enjoyed that, too, but I bawled my eyes out lol

Comment

Mine is obviously Naruto (though I haven't been reading the manga for a few weeks.).

Comment

Working...
                              X