Top 10 Most Popular Mainstream Anime Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Most Popular Mainstream Anime Ever

Hello super dazzling gentleman, or maybe are you but a lovely lass. Are you new to watching Anime? Or are you a Veteran Amine watcher? Either way you can have fun listening to me review some of the most famous entries in the world of anime. Of course several will be left out, i just have 10 entries. But yah know i think i got a lot of variety for new people to check out stuff if they never got around to watch an anime before in their life. I'd feel that these ones would put the best chances on your side. Feel free to add extra titles in the comment section. You never knows, maybe someone won't be interested by anything i threw out there. Also haters, make sure to load your hate cannons. For this list i did went with a mix of what statistics and poll said that were the best anime and my own personal taste to what would be good to start with for a newcomer. So you make sure to eat that chicken.

The thumbnail is from rank #7 Fairy Tail. You won't see it in the clip but if you watch the show you'll get to see that part at some point.

So a lot of people (recent subscribers) have been wondering : "What the hell is up with the pianos deal" I feel the need to explain it now because the story has progressed quite a lot since the beginning but it's a pretty long story. It started back in my Top 10 Best Unpopular Harem anime where i was threatening people to subscribe or they could somehow be killed by a piano falling on their head (just like in the 80's-90's cartoon) after that the joke evolved a bit and they became moving entities set on destruction (Top 10 Best Fantasy) and now it's a running gag of a full out war with the Pianos with my army of Yuu Daviewers (my subscribers) versus them

I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE BLIND AS A BAT. But the titles of each anime is placed in the top left corner when the clip plays.

Dont forget to allow me a few seconds to enable the annotations once the video is online. You guys carry strong and i will see you next week with the Next Top 10! You got some good stuff to watch meanwhile anyway... they got the Misty seal's of approval!
    For those still wondering about my accent : i'm French Canadian my english is not perfect but it has to do ^^.
    You agree with his top 10?

Oh man, other then Steins Gate, One Piece, and FMA, none of the others would be on my top 10.

1. Steins Gate (this anime is just that good)
    2. Cowboy Bebop
    3. Trigun
    4. One Piece
    5. Hunter X Hunter 2011
    6. Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate OVA's
    7. Ghost in the Shell (anime and all the movies)
    8. Full Metal Alchemist (I like both the new and old version but enjoy the old version more)
    9. Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X is the prequel and is really good too)
    10. Samurai Champloo

The anime's you listed are not bad don't get me wrong, but these are my top 10, and honestly I might be missing 1 or 2 anime's that I can't think of because I have seen pretty much ALL of them lol.
    Last edited by FaramirRat; 10-01-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Dragon Ball Z. . . And welcome to the forums FaramirRat!
      Todd C.
      Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

Working...
      X