Need a new trackball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new trackball

Courtesy of kittens knocking my current trackball off of the desk repeatedly it's become slightly damaged in that it refuses to just single click things any more, makes raiding and doing a lot of things mildly irritating (including file browsing when it goes 3 layers deeper instead of 1). I'm currently using a Logitech M570 and I'm wondering what any other trackball users out there might be using and what people would recommend.

I think logitech is the only real good choice to go with with trackballs O_o

Comment

That's what I was thinking but if you don't ask you don't find out, someone may have stumbled across another brand doing something cool with them. Though I will say Kensington also do a few good wired trackballs including the one I use as a spare with a scroll ring.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure you really don't have many options for a mouse like that :/

Comment

I don't know of any trackball mouse that will beat the logitech one, I think the other one is a Kensington K72337US Orbit Trackball but its pretty awkward for gaming.

Comment

funnily enough that Kensington IS my spare trackball and for gaming, let's just say the right click is unpleasant at best.

Comment

Working...
            X