Stream Lagging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream Lagging?

So I was trying to get back into streaming but games like GTA V will not stream without looking choppy. It will freeze at times and it doesnt matter if its at 480p or 720p etc. The game itself for me is not lagging, its only on twitch that it does stutter. Any idea?

Now for a fun note, I was able to stream Counter-Strike Global Offensive without turning the broadcast off and that didnt stutter like GTA V.

My PC Specs:

I7 6700K
    Z170X-Gaming 3
    32GB DDR4
    SSD
    2xTitan X

Did a speed test as well:

UP: 193.45 Mbps
    DOWN: 57.16 Mbps

Paging Tech Experts :P

jasonrm
    LionOrphenoc
    x10power ChapDaddy65
    Last edited by Disenchantment; 04-11-2016, 06:48 AM.

what is your max bitrate & buffer size?

Comment

I dont know the preferred options but Rene and X10 had me go all over up and down and it still did it. Currently its at....

Click image for larger version

Name:	xsplit setting.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	178189

Comment

Figured it out, so Xsplit/Obs isnt so friendly with the inputting game directly but if you screencap it, it works fine.

Comment

That's extremely good to know now I never use game capture since it never worked on my old setup and I haven't tried it on my new one.
          If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

For newer games that are CPU intensive, it seems that is the best route to go.

Comment

Working...
            X