N64 Streaming Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N64 Streaming Hardware

So, I'm looking to try to stream an n64 console and trying to figure out exactly what I need to get. Any chance someone who's doing so now can point me in the right direction?

I'm trying to play the n64 directly on a computer (I don't actually own a TV so I can't play it there and then capture the TV) and hoping to get pretty good quality for streaming and no input lag. Looking to not spend a crazy amount and not have too difficult of a setup, but I realize that for good quality ima have to pay more.

Thanks in advanced!
    Mah Stream
    Running: OoT No RBA/WW, occasionally any% if I'm feeling masocistic
    Learing: Chameleon Twist 1 and 2, OoT 100% (eventually)

why not just use an emulator? i think thats your only option unless capture card

Comment

The thing is, emulator actually losses time over n64
      This is mostly because of pause buffering being really difficult on emulator (emulator's unpaused lag time is inconsistent, so its hard to advance one frame at a time)

I'm using emulator now for my practice and first few runs, but I eventually want to switch over. Just trying to see how much ill have to spend.
      Mah Stream

Comment

I've been looking at trying to use a dazzle, but I don't know if that let's u see the game on my comp without any input lag, was seeing a lot of mixed reviews, and not sure which specific one would be best.
        Mah Stream

Comment

Working...
        X