Webcam Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam Question

Can anyone give me some webcam choices for me to use for my stream?
    I don't really know what to get tbh. Want to get one today if i can, help me out? <3
    Preferably cheap. But i know quality isn't always that cheap.
    sigpic

what is your exact budget?

Comment

There are plenty of webcams out there can you can get for pretty cheap I'm looking at amazon and while they may not be the best quality webcams you can get one for under 30 dollars
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      sigpic

Comment

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen

Has a built in Mic and records in HD Great for useing my freind uses it and im ordering one myself.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	91eel5V5x2L._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	83726
        Endure, Adapt, Overcome sigpic

Comment

Logitech C270 is a cheap 720p cam, has a good built-in mic aswell. Right-Light technology to get the right light when you're in a dark room/light room + Right-Sound technology to remove background noises. I bought mine for $30.
          Attached Files

Comment

Alright thanks guys <3
            sigpic

Comment

I bought a 720p Microsoft LifeCam a few years back because the normal webcam on my computer went bust, but this one is fantastic. The built in microphone isn't half bad, but I don't use it as I have a really good one that I can use instead. My only real criticism about it is how fucking awkward it is to position it, but considering it was cheap as chips, it's good value for money.

Comment

Working...
              X