Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts of latest Youtube Drama with FineBros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of latest Youtube Drama with FineBros?

Thoughts of latest Youtube Drama with FineBros? Basically they're trying to make money off the reaction videos they started initially on YouTube. giving licences out etc for a split share of money. Here is boogie talking about it and breaking it down for some who don't care to look more into it too much.

Amusement, so much outrage. Theres streams tracking how many subs they lose now...

Comment

I actually had to look up who these guys were, but by the sounds of it they're trying to say they own the "reacts to format" which just stinks of an ego the size of a small planet. But the response to it from their fans is the part that amuses me as they seem to be losing them in droves.

Comment

Yeah, you can make a react video, just not steal their exact set up + music which i totally get lol. Others not so much and the sub count just keeps tanking.... But i dont think they'll care too much with 13 mil subs lol

Comment

Originally posted by LionOrphenoc View Post
          I actually had to look up who these guys were, but by the sounds of it they're trying to say they own the "reacts to format" which just stinks of an ego the size of a small planet. But the response to it from their fans is the part that amuses me as they seem to be losing them in droves.
          I think they meant their format of react (their show called "REACT") not reaction videos in general. The format being several guests on their show reacting to stuff. NOT reaction videos in general. They're just trying to protect their company and from people stealing their show, as it (apparently) is on tv aswell they do need some kind of protection.

They did post a reponse to all this though but it seems to have been taken down (lol the irony) because I can't find it on their channels.
          Bnet: SirPenguin#2598 [EU]
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirpenguinsc2

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ghFwMY0.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	176986

Comment

Working...
            X