Why? Twitch Roku Channel question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? Twitch Roku Channel question...

I get to watch my Roku between tasks, so I fire up World of Tanks to see what other players are doing. But not to long ago the channel has fewer and fewer World of Tanks players and now has WOW, Little Bird gets angry, whatever else streaming in it... Is this just on hidden roku channels​? Do I really have to go back to YouTube and watch edited videos only? (they are fine, but nobody shows you the /mistakes, just the games they show well in)...

Confuzzled 100%

Comment

Originally posted by mgilmore View Post
      I get to watch my Roku between tasks, so I fire up World of Tanks to see what other players are doing. But not to long ago the channel has fewer and fewer World of Tanks players and now has WOW, Little Bird gets angry, whatever else streaming in it... Is this just on hidden roku channels​? Do I really have to go back to YouTube and watch edited videos only? (they are fine, but nobody shows you the /mistakes, just the games they show well in)...
      It sounds like you enjoy watching World of Tanks gameplay on your Roku, but have noticed that the number of channels dedicated solely to that game has decreased. It's possible that these channels may have moved to hidden Roku channels or have merged with channels featuring other games.

However, this doesn't necessarily mean that you have to switch to watching only edited videos on YouTube. You can still search for and watch gameplay videos of World of Tanks on YouTube, and there may be other platforms or communities dedicated to the game where you can watch live gameplay or recorded matches.

Additionally, you can try searching for Roku channels or communities specifically for World of Tanks fans to see if you can find more content that caters to your interests. Alternatively, you can also explore other games or genres that you might enjoy watching to broaden your options.​

Comment

Working...
      X