RIP Joan Rivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Joan Rivers

Paved the way for a lot of comedians, especially female comedians. RIP!

Joan Rivers -- who made the world laugh for over 50 years with her jokes, put-downs and one-liners -- has died in NYC ... a week after her heart suddenly stopped beating during vocal cord surgery.

She was 81.

Joan's daughter Melissa Rivers took her mom off life support so she could pass comfortably in a private room.

The death has been reported to the NYC Medical Examiner's Office -- and officials tell TMZ the office will open an investigation to determine cause of death.

Melissa just issued a statement saying, "It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers."

"She passed peacefully at 1:17 PM surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses and staff of Mount Sinai hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

"Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support and prayers we have received from around the world.They have been heard and appreciated."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3CNXdWntm

RIP, wonder if they'll cancel fashion police

Comment

I believe I heard they cancel her talk show yesterday.
      If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

No X10, they only cancelled this weeks taping so they say.

"In light of the situation, this week's scheduled taping of Fashion Police has been cancelled"

Comment

Working...
        X