mylzh Sub Emotes, Help us decide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mylzh Sub Emotes, Help us decide!

so our community channel where we host events is subbed now and we wanna make emotes that the community would want or like so we're asking you for ideas! what would be some good general emotes we could use in any stream or genre? Aavock has offered to help design them so its just a matter of coming up with ideas!

I was thinking one that had to do with "rekt"

The rekt one would be good, maybe the shield again as an emote as well.

Comment

How about a GG?
      http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Mistikins.png

Comment

I really like the shield idea of course. We could also have funny faces of some of our top people.
        LzH Speedrunner
        Super Metroid Any% 53:27
        www.twitch.tv/daddypnot3d
        CALL ME PNOTE
        #Pnote4Partner2014

Comment

I think the shield should be the "main" badge for subscribing
          LzH Speedrunner
          Super Metroid Any% 53:27
          www.twitch.tv/daddypnot3d
          CALL ME PNOTE
          #Pnote4Partner2014

Comment

Originally posted by daddypnot3d View Post
            I think the shield should be the "main" badge for subscribing
            This was what I had figured would be... if the shield isn't the sub badge/icon then what will it be?

Comment

The shield should def. be the sub icon. We should design an icon for "the gold split" also. But most importantly, we need more ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ.
              Todd C.
              Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

We only have two emotes starting out so the gold split will be down the road. I want emotes that people would get a use out of. General stuff like

Rekt, GG, Thats never happened before, Etc.

Comment

Ok, first of all, be wise with the use of the ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, it is not a resource to be used lightly. Second, i agree that the shield should be the sub emote. I also wanted to know how many emotes a channel can have? I mean the Get Rekt and GG feels kinda obvious. But can there be one emote for every part of lzh stream? I mean theres the speedrunning, the minecraft, the Different E-sports and so on. Or do we want only emotes that can be used at all these different things?

And i now saw tashas latest post so i stand answered. thank you. and This Never Happened Before sounds good. I feel like its sortof like in wrestlings chanting "This is Awesome!!"
                  "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

If there's only 2 to start off with, GG and Rekt seem to be pretty solid choices to start off. And like others said, the shield for the sub icon would be awesome. If more emote slots become available down the road, can add more game specific ones like FF of course, maybe some Metroid, Mega Man, Mario depending on what will be showcased often.

Comment

there's also stuff like 'game over' and as this goes on we can use some of the streamers' favorite sayings or faces. But I agree, that the two first ones should be like the "That was surprising!" or "Rekt" and "is this teh urn?"

Comment

Here are some of my ideas and the ones I like

I love the shield as a emote
                        I also would love a good GG one like Mario jumping off Yoshi or something along with those lines
                        Maybe a emote involving the games LzH got started with?
                        Box with a Knife coming out of it
                        Rekt with blood spilling / spitting?
                        If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Each emoticon must be added as a 28x28, 56x56, and 112x112 pixel images in transparent .png format. So the yoshi idea may be difficult.

Comment

I think an emote with PB would be nice for when a runner gets themselves a PB, some of the emotes I see being brainstormed right now are when the runner chokes or fails, gotta have one for support.
                            We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Agreed RCFstupca but when thinking about it, good stuff happening often... isnt often xD

Comment

Working...
                              X