Pro Wrestling topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Wrestling topics

Hello everyone in the LZH community, I got one question. Do you like watching Pro Wrestling such as WWE, NXT, ROH, ROW,etc? If so I'll be doing topics on the world of Pro Wrestling to discuss upcoming PPV, what is happening, and predictions.
    Now in this Topic, we can start talking about what is happening so far in each brand.
    WWE rumors Baron Corbin to be the mysterious partner for Dean and Roman at NOC
    Rumors suggest that Sting will earn the belt but will lose it instantly to Sheamus cashing in.
    Lana is going into surgery for her wrist.
    Nikki Bella is pushed to break AJ Lee's record ( speaking that if Ric flair's daughter doesn't win).
    In the summer of 2016, I will begin training (speaking if I get the money for it) at ROW (reality of wrestling) which is owned and operated by WWE hall of famer,, Booker T.
    Kana signs into WWE NXT.
    Jimmy Snuka is arrested for the murder of his girlfriend from 1983.

Thats all for today, be sure to catch my WWE 2k15 interactive stream on Friday nights.

Im not the best one to talk wrestling with :P but Ric Flairs daughter wrestles? I never knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Disenchantment View Post
      Im not the best one to talk wrestling with :P but Ric Flairs daughter wrestles? I never knew?
      Yeah it's Charlotte. Hopefully they let her win so WWE won't erase AJ Lee's record.

Comment

She looks super familiar, Shes on Total Divas I think... she use to tag team with the redhead right when she first joined WWE?

Comment

Originally posted by Disenchantment View Post
          She looks super familiar, Shes on Total Divas I think... she use to tag team with the redhead right when she first joined WWE?
          Yeah with Becky, thats her

Comment

Good luck on the training man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Good luck on the training man.
              I Will, it will pay off well to understand how much risk i'm putting myself into Kappa

Comment

With any match that Nikki is in you'll know if she's dropping the title when she comes out, she finds it really hard to hide the fact she's not happy about the match result, that said I'd like to see Charlotte take the title from her so someone who can actually wrestle holds it.

So what do you think about WWE signing KANA (to be known as ASUKA in NXT) Sparte?

Comment

Originally posted by LionOrphenoc View Post
                  So what do you think about WWE signing KANA (to be known as ASUKA in NXT) Sparte?
                  Want to see how well she does in NXT plus rumors show that John Cena is persuading WWE to let Nikki keep the Belt.

Comment

I honestly don't see John doing that, he's not the politicking type from everything we've been told in that past, you know dirt sheets will just say that as it sounds plausible and giving Cena more hate is easy hits to your story. I could see them giving it to charlotte in a rematch if only so AJ's record is broken so they can go back to ignoring her's and punk's existence considering the bad blood there.

Going by the NXT spoilers though, her debut isn't that strong but that could be setting something up and yes purposely vague as possible

Comment

Originally posted by LionOrphenoc View Post
                      I could see them giving it to charlotte in a rematch if only so AJ's record is broken so they can go back to ignoring her's and punk's existence considering the bad blood there.
                      Yeah the fact that AJ retired since there was a big situation between WWE Medical Crew and CM Punk

Comment

That in it's self is a whole hornet's nest of exaggerated truths and cover ups that we're never liable to know the complete truth about no matter what Punk says.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Working...
                          X