This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LzHBot Feedback [Dec 4th 2015]

So the bot has been out for a little bit with quite a few streamers using it. Currently it is mostly an entertainment bot as you can view here: http://www.mylzh.net/s/bot/

What other features would you like the bot to do? more entertainment features? moderation tools? anything? let us know what you like and dislike so we can make something great for the Lzuruha twitch community.

I want to let you know we really appreciate any of the feedback you give us that can help make this bot the best it can be.

If you don't have the LzHBot, you can click the link above or do this:

If you would like to get the LzHBot to join your channel and start your quests today with your viewers, all you have to do is join http://www.twitch.tv/lzhbot and type !join to have it join your channel. Please mod this bot in your channel or moderation bots or twitch might ban it in your channel

I was thinking to help spread the word around about various aspects of Lzuruha we could do commands that wouldn't need to be constantly updated.

Here are some of the ideas I had

Everyone Permission

!wowraid Everyweek Tues/Weds/Thurs on the Sargeras Server starting at 7pm Est!
    !smiteteam Checkout our smite team at mylzh.net/articles/smite-aa/175583-introducing-the-smite-team
    !GAMEwiki Check out our Wiki for GAME (Change GAME to the actual game)
    !irc We are always on http://www.mylzh.net/s/irc/
    !giveaway Checkout this page for more details mylzh.net/giveaways (Keep this page updated constantly? when giveaway is done just do a article or forum post like we been doing? than update giveaway page to old giveaways for a record of winners and games that been giveaway? )

Mod/Owner Permission

!esportstreams Check out the various Lzuruha Esport players @ http://www.mylzh.net/esports/live/
    !speedrunstreams Check out the various Lzururha Speedrun players @ http://www.mylzh.net/live/

I don't know what everyone thinks of the idea but I think it would be helpful to spread the word around.

Of course we might need a on/off function for example wowraid and smiteteam so those that are just speedruns can focus on the speedrun commands and vice versa for esports
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Some kind of customizable trivia system for chat would be kinda cool. Use a database to store scores and premade trivia questions with different themes (eg: spiecific games, genres, movies, music etc etc). Maybe have the option for users own channels to upload a .txt file of questions and answers (with a correct format) on an lzh forum where an admin then could add to the program.

I have some ideas about this but it's a little hard for me to put into words at 2am in the morning hehe.
      Bnet: SirPenguin#2598 [EU]
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirpenguinsc2

Comment

If we're looking at static messages where if someone says "trigger" then say "response" things would it be more a case of giving mods the ability to add/remove their own ones? Then I guess if we really want to give channels a default list of them and people can remove the ones they don't want? If so we would need to decide on what is okay for using as a default.

I figure someone needs to write out an explanation of exactly how the Trivia should function so we have some reference of what needs to be implement and can suggest changes on. Describing how the Starting/Stopping/Answering/Hints/etc stuff should play out in chat.

Comment

Didn't Epyon give you the Trivia questions/answers that he currently runs on the IRC? maybe run it the same way as draw or something and first answer wins? 5 minute CD?

Also as for other commands out there that is more utility wise than entertainment wise. I looked at Moobot and here is what they run with. Just for ideas and see what others do.

COMMAND DESCRIPTION
          moobot Lists all commands you can use.
          moobot join Sends moobot to your chat.
          moobot remove Removes moobot from your chat.
          vote [option] Adds your vote to the current poll.
          raffle Adds your username to the raffle if one is open.
          raffle [message] Adds your username to the raffle if one is open, and sets an optional message that will be displayed if your username is drawn from the raffle.

Moderator commands

COMMAND DESCRIPTION
          [custom command] [text] Sets the text tag of the command.
          permit [user] Temporarily makes the user immune to the enabled spam filters.
          moobot poll open [option 1, option 2, option 3...] Adds the voting options to the poll and opens it for voting.
          moobot poll close Closes the poll for new votes and displays the final results.
          moobot poll reset Resets the poll's votes.
          moobot poll results Displays the current results of the set poll.
          moobot raffle open Resets the raffle and opens it for new entries.
          moobot raffle close Closes the raffle for new entries.
          moobot raffle draw Closes the raffle for new entries and draws a username from the current entries.
          moobot raffle reset Resets the raffle, removing all entries.
          moobot raffle total Displays the total number of usernames in the current raffle.
          moobot raffle userlist Draws a username from the userlist.
          Owner commands

COMMAND DESCRIPTION
          moobot commands add [identifier] Adds the command which can be triggered by using !identifier
          moobot commands remove [identifier] Removes the command.
          moobot commands example [command] Adds an example-command so you can see how a specific command can be set up. The command can be any of these, which will behave differently:
          topic: displays and sets a stream topic
          title: sets the stream title
          commercial: runs a commercial
          game: sets the game name
          gamertag: displays information about your Xbox Live gamertag
          [custom command] help Displays the command list for this custom command.
          [custom command] format [set / unset] [format] Sets the format of your command, which will determine how the command is displayed when called. Use tags in your format to insert dynamic data like countdowns, usernames etc. See the tags command for available tags, and the example commands for examples on different formats.
          [custom command] toggle [on / off] Sets if normal users are able to use this command.
          [custom command] command [event] Sets an event that will be performed every time this custom command is called. Can be any of the following:
          clear: clears the chat
          commercial: runs a commercial
          game: sets the stream's game
          title: sets the title of the stream
          unset: removes the set event, if any
          [custom command] repeat [on / off] Sets if the command will automatically repeat after a set amount of time and chat lines passed. If any command event is associated with the command it will always be performed after the set time, even if the chat lines have not been passed.
          [custom command] repeat time [time] Sets how many minutes of time must pass before the custom command repeats.
          [custom command] repeat chatlines [chatlines] Sets how many chat lines must pass before the custom command repeats.
          [custom command] tags Displays all the tags you can use in your custom command's format. These tags will insert the data when the command is called, and can be as follows:
          <text>: the text stored when calling the command like !command [text]
          <by>: what username set the text
          <when>: when the last text was set
          <user>: what username is calling the command
          <poll>: the results of the set poll
          <raffle>: random draw from the raffle
          <title>: the current title of the stream
          <game>: the current game being played
          <title>: the current stream title
          <countdown>: time remaining on the set countdown
          <followers>: number of followers the stream has
          <gt.gamertag>: the set Xbox Live gamertag
          <gt.gamerscore>: the gamerscore of the Xbox Live gamertag
          <gt.lastplayed.title>: title of the last played Xbox Live game
          <gt.lastplayed.when>: time since the last played Xbox Live game was played
          <gt.lastplayed.percentage>: percent completed of the last played Xbox Live game
          <lol.league>: League of Legends summoner's league
          <lol.kda>: League of Legends summoner's K/D/A
          <lol.losses>: League of Legends summoner's losses
          <lol.wins>: League of Legends summoner's wins
          moobot antispam toggle [on / off] Enables or disables all the spam filters.
          moobot antispam toggle [type] [on / off] Enables or disables the specific type of spam filter, which can be:
          Caps: Excessive use of capital letters
          Links: Links and garbled links
          Symbols: Excessive use of symbols
          Spam: General spam
          Walloftext: Long paragraphs
          Fakepurge: Fake purges
          Censor: Banned words by the Twitch chat filter
          Smilies: Excessive use of smiley faces
          moobot antispam warning [on / off] Enables or disables if the user will get a warning before getting timed out.
          moobot antispam msg [on / off] Enables or disables sending a public message when someone is timed out.
          moobot antispam msg universal [on / off] Enables or disables using a generic purge message (avoids extra spam)
          moobot antispam msg [type] [message] Sets a custom message for the given spam filter type.
          moobot antispam time [purge / warning] [seconds] Sets the duration of purges made by the bot.
          moobot antispam permit [add / remove] [valid URL] Permanently permits an URL so anyone who links to it will not get removed by the bot. You can use the *-character as a wildcard in the URL, like so:

http://*.example.com/*
          http://*.example.com/path/*
          moobot regulars [add / remove] [username] Permanently allows the user to be immune to the enabled spam filters.
          moobot owners [add / remove] [username] Allows a user to have full access to your bot's settings. Be careful who you give this privilege to.
          moobot toggle [on / off] Sets if normal users are able to use the !moobot command.
          moobot follow Gets the bot to follow your stream.
          Contributor commands

COMMAND DESCRIPTION
          moobot antispam subscribers [on/off] Toggles treating subscribers as regulars without adding them manually.
          Admin & staff commands

COMMAND DESCRIPTION
          moobot join [username] Sends moobot to the given user's chat.
          moobot remove [username] Removes moobot from the given user's chat.

Comment

Ok here are my thoughts SoBayed

I would some love some commands that connect you with other lzh runners. Like e.g. a !lastruns command where everyone who is using the bot can enter what he did and then lzhbot lists all runners and their latest entries for you. For example Carn and I were doing ff7 while Im streaming and I hit !lastruns then get the outputs

“Carnage64: FF7 7:55, got some troll RNG but finished“
            “Meesbaker: FF7 Died to Demons Gate, KappaClaus“

Just as a wild example. I just like to have features that connect us more as runners on lzh and show me who else is using the bot, what they are doing, how runs turned out, things like that.
            Last edited by meesbaker; 12-07-2015, 01:53 AM.

Comment

I havea nice trivia code for mIRC that i currently use in my stream. I could share the code etc if that's something that could be useful?

Comment

This should probably be fed back, the bot needs a percentage cap on bets considering I managed to bet 1000000% on a quest.

Comment

it doesnt actually do 1000000%, it does the highest you can which will be 100% im pretty sure its the same way when too low to enter a draw or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpenguin View Post
                    I havea nice trivia code for mIRC that i currently use in my stream. I could share the code etc if that's something that could be useful?

Trivia in our IRC has over 5000 video game questions and history we will be adding shortly that is formatted already

Comment

Originally posted by Disenchantment View Post

Trivia in our IRC has over 5000 video game questions and history we will be adding shortly that is formatted already
                      even better min "only" has 600+ questions

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback, we'll be discussing this internally and hopefully have some neat stuff to show off soon and open up for more discussions/suggestions!

Comment

1 last idea a way to donate to a free parking in monopoly concept which could be use in a variety of ways!
                          If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

The topic is closed x10power wait until next time!

Comment

Working...
                            X