• Show
Clear All

• Website v1 Feedback

Click image for larger version

Name:	qo2BCnS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	85764

To explain a few things, This isn't the colors it'll be, this is a concept work on how the nav menu will go.

The dead space between the login menu above and the nav menu will have the sponsor logos.

The nav menu, will make the sensei ad disappear which will reveal another nav menu, more in-depth depending on the section you pick (portals/community etc)

Please be professional with your feedback and no "cool" "K" "it suxs" and actually give feedback please.

High Def Ver but as I said, THESE COLORS WILL NOT BE THE SAME COLORS FOR LIVE ITS CONCEPT OF NAV MENU ONLY http://i.imgur.com/qo2BCnS.jpg

Comment

I would bring the shield closer to the white area like, the bottom tip of the shield,right where the blue meets the white. have the sponsors like you said between the log in and the tabs...If possible also have the sponsor logo go to that sponsors website. I am just not sure if moving the shield down more will get in the way of something else.
      Sekket
      Windwalker Monk
      Twitter
      Facebook
      TwitchTv

Comment

they all link to the sponsors as always and as for what to put in there, it could be a scroller box

Comment

that nav seems too massive to me, only enough for 5 buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by Natsumi View Post
            that nav seems too massive to me, only enough for 5 buttons?
            I think that may be part of the new design with a bunch of sub categories I could be wrong though.
            Afroking LoL
            Battletag Elderfro#1453
            STREAM

Comment

I'm guessing that the white area will be where the content ends up? I'm not sure if I like that too much. It seems too small of an area for some of the stuff that goes up, especially with large pictures and whatnot. May want to either expand it (which could allow for another menu option up top. Not sure what, still sleepy), or make it full-screen width. Unless you just want the 'matted frame' look.
              http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...psc2fa388f.jpg

Comment

I am so partial to our current design that I don't really know how I feel about it. I agree the shield should be brought down a bit, how ever will you be retaining the current portals or updating them? Like Talamandas said it does seem a bit small for our news updates and such. Will there be an area on the front page for the stream's? I just have more questions than feedback I guess, which in return is some sort of feedback. I personally like our current design but I think after you put a few more things in that I can visualize I'll have a better picture. As far as the border is considered will there be an image like the World of Warcraft one we have on the main page? with the steel series gear that is. Or will iit just be plain blue?
                http://steamsignature.com/profile/de...7976240074.png

Comment

I like that the new navigation bar have fewer buttons, the layout as it is right now have far too many options of which I only use a few. Having fewer options at first glance is more newbie friendly as it will redirect peoples attention to the important stuff faster. As it is right now you have many many options and many of them lead you to an area with a different layout, it is hard for people to understand what the point is, what the first page is and where they are. Not to mention the duplicated buttons, why have 2 buttons to all the games and streams and more.

I like the new look, I don't think you have to move the shield, but it's up to you. I do think that some kind of separator between the options on the bar would be good though, or simply an hover effect, kind of like now, could be a highlight or something instead, whatever really. And a button called "forum", it's the most important button after all.

Comment

What about a choice for users to save their gaming preferences to reflect the website. For example having a landing page similar to:

Click image for larger version

Name:	test_home.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	83564
                    Direct link: http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps5997836b.jpg

For example, if you select the Panda, your user profile when you login will automatically set a background or modify the website to reflect a World of Warcraft theme. I guess similar to if you click the portals in the current website.

Having static pages makes everything so meh.

Comment

Quick question. Is there a way to embed Challonge into the site? The current plugin for our tournaments is a bit lacking and there is not much room to work with it. Especially considering that bracket sizes are fixed and don't allow for seeding.

Comment

i think it looks good keep it up
                        sigpic

Comment

It is good and very cool apparently. Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing.
                          Last edited by andrival; 06-15-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X