Name:	wIk3QXU.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	85784

For a more high def view, take a look at http://i.imgur.com/wIk3QXU.jpg

Please give feedback!

how will the sub menu look exactly?

Comment

I'm still not sure how to get from the frontpage to the forums on the new version. I guess it's going to be in a sub menu or something but since many of the sites users are primary here for the forums it could be a good idea to have it more easily accessible. But as it looks right now the bar can't fit another button

Many sites have there logo bringing you to the frontpage, like youtube for example, so people are quite used to it. Therefor you could make the shield like a button, you click it and it takes you to the frontpage. Like "Home" would do in the current version I assume. And if you did that you could replace "home" with forum. Also, I for one rarely want to visit the frontpage more than once on each visit to the site, so I doubt I'm going to use the "home" button at all.

Other than that I think the new site looks great.

Comment

I assume the side-scrolling menu will show recent news in the community while things below will be more general news?

Comment

those will be more featured articles, the other news is what you see below.

Comment

Ok cool I like that more as it gives our current community news actual time on the front page.

Comment

Working...
            X