• Website V3 Feedback

Click image for larger version

Name:	45LzqP0.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	85790

For a more High Def Picture: http://i.imgur.com/45LzqP0.jpg

Feedback away please!

is it going to show forum posts or threads this time around? I noticed our widget shows any post made which bumps a topic a lot. Should set it post based.

Comment

I agree with Natasha on that point. I was wondering as well if it was possible for a tab if you clicked recent forum post to see all new threads in last 24 hrs or etc you didn't see. Everything else looks very nice from that page
      Afroking LoL
      Battletag Elderfro#1453
      STREAM

Comment

Ok a couple things I would like to see. The first is I would keep the news grouped together and put featured videos at the top or bottom of the news. The second thing I would like to see is an expanded feature streamer section. I would like to see something similar to teamliquid where you have featured and non featured streamers. This would encourage community members and lzh team members to stream and give them more exposure. For someone like myself who isn't featured but enjoys streaming misc games I feel it would be a huge benefit. All I got for now.

Comment

Do you intend to run a different CSS layout for mobile browsers?

Edit: Also, is that image from the website directly or is it just coming from Photoshop. If it is the actual website, do you think it would be possible to throw up a mylzh.net/testWebsite/newWebsite so we can do further testing?
          Last edited by mactastik; 03-15-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calynu View Post
            Ok a couple things I would like to see. The first is I would keep the news grouped together and put featured videos at the top or bottom of the news. The second thing I would like to see is an expanded feature streamer section. I would like to see something similar to teamliquid where you have featured and non featured streamers. This would encourage community members and lzh team members to stream and give them more exposure. For someone like myself who isn't featured but enjoys streaming misc games I feel it would be a huge benefit. All I got for now.
            This would be great for the community and help the other streamers get more viewers.
            Sekket
            Windwalker Monk
            Twitter
            Facebook
            TwitchTv

Comment

i got a new computer recently and the lzh site is on the 2013 model, every time i click the dropdown box to change it to 2014, it brings me to mylzh.net/streams but it's a blank page. So i'm stuck on the old model

EDIT: clicked the dropdown box while in forums and it worked fine.

Comment

2013 is no longer active and is closed. Use 2014. Also use mylzh.net/streams.php

Comment

Working...
                X