Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WallysOG Joins Lzuruha's Hearthstone Team!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• WallysOG Joins Lzuruha's Hearthstone Team!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2Fd6SQ.jpg
Views:	1343
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	169587

Today we launch another section in one of the most popular Blizzard game. Lzuruha has expanded into Hearthstone now with it's very first official member Kyle "WallysOG" Wallace! We had a chance to get to know WallysOG a little more and his game plan for what's to come! Read below for the interview and join me in welcoming this new member!

What is Hearthstone? It's a fast paced strategy card game that's easy to learn and massively fun. Start a free game on Battle.net and play your cards to sling spells, summon creatures, and command the heroes of Warcraft in duels of epic strategy.

So tell us about your self a bit!

My name is Kyle "WallysOG" Wallace and I'm a 22 year old who loves video games maybe a little too much. I play hockey also when I'm not on hearthstone, WoW or heroes of the storm. Coming up in May will be the 18th year of playing hockey which sounds crazy to me. I love to go to raves and glove, even though I don't think I'm that great at it. And people normally just call me Wally.

How did you get into Hearthstone?

I was never really a card game kinda guy but when I saw Hearthstone for the first time I knew I'd get hooked right away. After I won a giveaway on Twitter for a beta key I put probably close to 100 hours into the game just messing around with decks and getting to diamond when it was actually somewhat relevant. Once I got there I really wanted to try doing arena and then quickly realized I'm terrible at it. But other than all that, it's just a fun game that isn't too serious, not extremely difficult to learn but incredibly difficult to master.

Whats your goals in Hearthstone?

I want to get to Legend rank, win at least 1 tournament and have every card in the game. I've been so close to Legend but wasn't able to put in the time to get there and my best tournament finish was an ESL pre season cup where I placed 8th.

Whos your favorite Hearthstone player? Why him?

I'm honestly torn between Amaz and Trump. I think when it comes to watching streams, I'd say Amaz because he's so out there and hilarious. Trump is very methodical and carefully considers each and every play. They are both very entertaining though and really great players.

Whats your favorite deck to roll with?

I'd have to say Mech Mage. I've had the most success with Mage and Mech Mage is also super fun to play. Early game board pressure is essential but you have a lot of mid/late game too with Dr.boom aka Dr.balanced coming in on turn 7 almost every time.

Pick one card, this card is the card you always try to fit in your deck. Why?

Dr.Boom is probably the most effective legendary I've used. He's a 7/7 for 7 that spawns two 1/1 doombots that explode for 1-4 damage randomly on the enemy's side of the board. Who can not like that?

How do you feel about the recent Hearthstone: Blackrock expansion?

After looking at a lot of the cards, I'm really happy about the meta changes. I've seen maybe 4 different decks on ladder right now and it's quite frustrating to play at the moment. I think Mage will be really strong again and I'm hoping I'll get to play it a lot.

Where can people find you? Twitter? Facebook?

You can find my Twitter here Twitter.com/wallysog and also instagram.com/lzh_wallysog for those of you that want a peek into my life.

Any shoutouts?

I'd like to thank LzH for giving me this opportunity and a s/o to my fiancé for being so supportive in what I like to do.

• WallysOG
      WallysOG commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks all =D

• Epyon
      Epyon commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome sir!

• SilentK
      SilentK commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm interested in joining the Hearthstone team. Blizzard ID is SilentK#1348. Been Legend rank multiple times before.
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Fungle Impostor Hunt in Among Us!
    by Ari

We will be hosting an "Among Us" session on the recently released "The Fungle" map, following the Minecraft FF7 Universe build. This event is open to anyone interested in joining, whether you are a team member or part of our community.

To participate, please ensure you can access our Discord server for seamless communication! Feel free to contact CarNage64 directly for more information before the event. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served...
    10-28-2023, 06:09 AM
  • Community Arcade 9/30/2023: Among Us!
    by Ari

Among Us session following the Minecraft FF7 Universe build, which is open to anyone who wants to join. Whether you're a member of the team or part of the community, you are invited to register for this event, provided that you have no difficulty joining our Discord server to ensure seamless communication.

Please note that admission to the session will also be on a first-come, first-served basis, in addition to responding to the thread. Hence, if there are too many individuals...
    09-25-2023, 03:19 PM
  • Cowabunga Time on Community Arcade 8/12/23!
    by Disenchantment

Prepare for an exciting time, dudes and dudettes! Join CarNage64, and a gnarly crew of six other players as they embark on a totally tubular adventure in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge. We're kicking things off right after an epic Minecraft Community build on 8/12/2023 at 6:00 PM PST. Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!

Get ready to ride the wave of excitement on a totally tubular adventure at http://twitch.tv/carnage64 and http://twitch.tv/x10power. It's...
    08-11-2023, 05:33 AM
  • The Community Arcade: Return to Jackbox
    by Disenchantment

Prepare yourself for an uproarious ride as we're about to spice things up on July 22nd, 2023! After CarNage64 & their team complete their work on the Minecraft FF7, we'll be immersing ourselves fully into the side-splitting mayhem of the Jack Pack Party Box! Some new games in the mix too!

Hop on board the thrilling adventure by tuning in to http://twitch.tv/carnage64 and http://twitch.tv/x10power, where you'll have the opportunity to witness the excitement from multiple...
    07-17-2023, 10:02 PM
  • The Community Arcade: Gartic Adventure!
    by Disenchantment

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Community Arcade Night! Get ready for a hilarious and artistic adventure as we dive with CarNage64 into the world of Gartic Phone. On 7/1/2023 we'll put our drawing skills and creativity to the test, while trying not to get lost in translation or tangled up in our own artistic masterpieces!

Join us on the wild ride at http://twitch.tv/carnage64 and http://twitch.tv/x10power, where you'll have the power to catch all the action from different...
    06-25-2023, 03:39 PM
  • Among Us Party Saturday at 6:00PM PST!
    by Ari

CarNage64 is planning to organize an Among Us session following the Minecraft FF7 Universe build, which is open to anyone who wants to join. Whether you're a member of the team or part of the community, you are invited to register for this event, provided that you have no difficulty joining our Discord server to ensure seamless communication. Please note that admission to the session will also be on a first-come, first-served basis, in addition to responding to the thread. Hence, if...
    04-16-2023, 05:23 AM

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X