Collapse
  •  

• Interview with Dullimar

Click image for larger version

Name:	illidan-banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	165888

When I had heard that Lzuruha’s World of Warcraft Stormreaver team had picked up a pre-made group of elite players, I was naturally interested! After pulling a few strings, I managed to snag an interview with one of the group’s leaders over Skype. Nothing like a good opportunity to size up (and jibe) the cross-realm competition! Dullimar is a Draenei Frost/Blood Death Knight and an officer in the new 10 man raid group for Lzuruha Gaming.

Talamandas:
    I’m Talamandas from the Lzuruha’s World of Warcraft Stormrage team, and I’m chatting here today with Dullimar of the Stormreaver side of the house. Alright, Dull. Pleased to meet you, and welcome to Lzuruha Gaming!

Dullimar:
    Nice to meet you as well and thanks!

Talamandas:
    So, can you tell me a little bit about yourself and the other players that have merged with LzH on Stormreaver?

Dullimar:
    Sure - I've played WoW since beta, and have always raided high end. Other members of our guild have had varying exposure to World top Guilds throughout their WoW tenure.

Talamandas:
    Alright! What was ya'lls progression on current content before merging?

Dullimar:
    Before the merger we were 4/6 heroic MSV, 1/6 heroic HoF. We've kept the same core team together though, even post-merger. So, we are currently 5/6 heroic MSV, 2/6 heroic HoF.

Talamandas:
    Ah, so your team basically just merged under the Lzuruha banner and remained the same? Okay, okay. What brought ya'll to want to join the team?

Dullimar:
    Exactly. We were approached by Lzuruha leadership about the idea of a possible merger. The idea was originally for us to merge and create a 25 man team. Our current members (me included) weren't too crazy about playing 25 man though. So the decision was made to have us come over as our current 10 man. As far as why we wanted to join, I would say the experience of playing under a sponsored guild banner was pretty exciting and something that we wanted to try out.

Talamandas:
    So, keeping that in mind, what do you expect from a sponsored community? Are your members also looking at branching out into other games?

Dullimar:
    I don't think we really "expect" anything per se. The exposure the website will bring to our Guild/group is a great perk, as well as the resources provided from the Lzuruha team (Vent, World of Logs, Streaming services etc.). Our team does participate in multiple games, mainly Diablo III, Starcraft II, and Dota 2 at the moment. One of our officers (Yurtoeze) was actually one of the first in the world to hit level 60 and clear Inferno mode as a Demon Hunter.

Talamandas:
    Do you have any streamers within your group? Twitch.tv and the like? And what times can viewers tune in to watch ya'll in action?

Dullimar:
    We do. The plan is to stream our raids, we had our first go at it tonight. Other than that I know players have previously streamed D3 and Sc2, but at the moment the primary focus has been on our WoW progress. Our raid times are Tues/Thur/Sun from 8 to 12 EST. I can tell you now that anyone who watches/listens will have the same experience that any solid film provides. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will question life.
    twitch.tv/calynu

Talamandas:
    Ah. I'll hafta see if I can derail you so that our Stormrage group can catch up!

Dullimar:
    Hahaha, if our stream gets DDoS I'll know who to blame.

Talamandas:
    Doh! Caught before the act! Alright, so, do you have any goals set for your group? And do ya'll do anything besides PvE progression? PvP or Pet Battling or such?

Dullimar:
    For the current tier our goal is to prepare as best as we can for 5.2. We're trying to get as many heroic kills down as possible, even though we were late to start raiding this expansion. Our team does have a set of PvPer's (ex-Glad's) who will be focusing on arena when the new season starts, and the plan is to get a RBG up and running as well. I am an avid Pet Battler, my current goal is to become to the best like no one ever was and I will not stop until I've attained that.

Talamandas:
    hah. You're lucky we're on different servers then! I think we'd clash!

Dullimar:
    Do you lift?

Talamandas:
    I’ll be the one asking the questions here! And my last one is… Any shout-outs or anything else before we wrap this up?

Dullimar:
    I'd like to give a huge shout out to myself - for sacrificing a social life, countless relationships and a College education to keep my dream of becoming a pro WoW player alive and my God I finally achieved it. I'd like to also thank our dedicated raid team for all the time/energy they've put into making the guild what it has become. I know we're all very excited for the next raid tier. So additional shout-out to our core team - Dullimar, Brianjr, Pooncake, Mindcircus, Coffin, Ruby, Isthilius, Randoh, Yurtoeze, Mintak and our alternate Sywynn.

Talamandas:
    There you have it, Lzuruha. The key to success: Dedication. Thanks for the interview!

• Disenchantment
      Disenchantment commented
      Editing a comment
      good interview, welcome to the team also !!!

• Calynu
      Calynu commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to give a huge shout out to myself
      That one sentence pretty much sums up my brothers personality
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X