X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Mechanics Guide

Mercury

Passive

Fastest God Alive - For every 1 ft traveled, Mercury gains a 0.1% physical power bonus on his next basic attack (max 50%).
    Mercury also gains additional physical power equal to 25% of movement speed from items or abilities.

Ability 1

Made You Look - Mercury moves in the blink of an eye, dealing one melee attack to every enemy within the target area.
    Each hit may trigger item effects for basic attacks, and can critical hit. This is Mercury primary source of clear and main points
    of damage in his full combo.

Ability 2

Maximum Velocity - Passive: Mercury gains increased movement speed, up to 10%(Along with power due to his passive, which is why this
    ability is leveled second).Active: Mercury increases his attack speed for the duration, up to 70%. This is Mercury's steroid, you activate this
    once you have your enemy locked down.

Ability 3

Special Delivery - Mercury dashes forward, knocking aside minions, grabbing the first enemy god he encounters and spinning them. The
    enemy god takes damage until the effect ends, and Mercury throws the god in the direction of his choice. This is his primary source of engage or
    disengage, you must use this carefully to avoid having to use your ultimate defensively.

Ability 4

Sonic Boom - Mercury gathers energy for a powerful dash, with the range extending as he does so. He travels the distance faster than
    the speed of sound, dealing damage to all enemies, stunning them and spinning them around in a random direction. This is a disorientate
    that last for 1.5 seconds.

Mercury's Maximum Ultimate Damage Combination

For maximized damage use Sonic Boom, then auto attack, then Special Delivery, then Made You Look. You can follow this up with Maximum
    Velocity to finish off you target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhk...ature=youtu.be Visual Tutorial

Build Guide - https://forums.mylzh.net/forum/lzuru...ild-guide-3-11

are you making these from your own datamine? (don't know smite too well)

Comment

I make these from my own knowledge of the characters, I will only do these for Gods I am very comfortable with. But to answer your question I just spent alot of time with this character fighting in 1v1 Duel, so I just figured out the most damage you could do with his kit

Comment

Working...
      X