Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you have seen the bingo so far, it's in Alpha ver and we plan on adding a lot more features and have a lot more to fix up. What would you like to see added to the bingo? Games? Features not listed? Issues you've noticed? Adjustments to cards currently up in alpha form?

Currently to do list:
    • Fix pop out window for rows and columns
    • Update FF7 card more
    • Add FF4, FF6, FF8 and possibly FF9
    • Add multiplay feature (2v2s completing same card vs another team in real time)
    • Add Rules
    • Goal Tracker (For something like SMW where you have to collect 5 sets of 50 coins, there will be a sub button on that one to track your progress)
    • Difficulty levels: Easy / Normal / Hard (Will make runs easier and quicker or harder and longer.)
    Look forward to your feedback!
    Last edited by Disenchantment; 07-07-2015, 11:00 PM.

It is definately a fun idea, I saw Carns ff7 bingo and it was really a cool mix of speedrun and casual play. I could use some advice on how to use it though, Carn had the 5 objectives he selected in one coloumn in Xsplit, Im too stupid to set that up. Especially on PC where I play in full screen mode and usually dont see my timer I dont know how to activate an objective that I completed. What I thought about was just like using Livesplit as usual and entering the objectives there because I can use global hotkeys in Liveplit and pretty much just time them as usual splits in a speedrun.

Comment

We could possibly add hotkeys in (we'd have to talk to jasonrm about that one if it is possible, which ones would you suggest without conflicting with computer games?

Comment

Hotkeys are possible, but only when the browser has focus. My currently thought is that they would only work in the pop-out.

Comment

Since a lot were asking, here is an example on how to create a card for us to implement into our bingo system. This is an example of Pokemon Crystal

goals:
          Easy:
          - 3 Baby Pokémon
          - Soft Sand
          - Charcoal
          - Receive elixir from Fishing Guru
          - Do not use any TMs
          - 25 Pokemon owned
          - Give a Pokémon a haircut
          - Map Card
          - Call a Youngster
          - No money on you or mom
          - Acquire Zephyr Badge
          - Acquire Hive Badge
          - Acquire Plain Badge
          - Acquire Fog Badge
          - Acquire Storm Badge
          - Acquire Mineral Badge
          - Max Phonebook
          - Radio Card
          - Berry Juice
          - Lanturn
          - Use an Escape Rope
          - Use a Poke Doll
          - SS Aqua Ticket
          Medium:
          - Win bug catching contest
          - Own 10 different Flying Pokémon
          - Defeat 8 Pokemaniacs
          - Defeat all 8 trainers on route 32
          - A shiny Pokémon
          - Defeat all 4 trainers in National Park
          - Itemfinder
          - Acquire Glacier Badge
          - Acquire Rising Badge
          - Acquire Boulder Badge
          - Acquire Thunder Badge
          - Acquire Rainbow Badge
          - Acquire Soul Badge
          - 50 Pokemon owned
          - A Pokemon with pursuit
          - Get a BigMushroom
          - Get a Big Pearl
          Get a Stardust
          Hard:
          - Battle a Legendary Pokémon
          - 4 Different types of Poke Ball
          - 4 Rare Candies
          - Defeat Champion Lance
          - Defeat Elite 4: Karen
          - Defeat Elite 4: Bruno
          - Defeat Elite 4: Koga
          - Defeat Elite 4: Will
          - $45,000
          - Use Everstone on a Pokemon

exclusions:
          Pokemon owned:
          - 25 Pokemon owned
          - 50 Pokemon owned

Comment

I've been messing around with the SMW boards and I know Jason is working on the exceptions lists but I keep getting repeats of the "get seven moons" tile on it, is it possible that entry has been doubled?

Comment

Two little bits of feed back there's a typo in SMW "get all 14 Exists in forrest of Illusions" and Seven Moons might be better served reworded as "Get all seven moons" rather than "Get Seven Moons" as there are exactly seven moons in the game.

Comment

Super Mario World -> https://gist.github.com/jasonrm/d639d8030766d1930d55

LionOrphenoc yeah, the seven moons issue is because it's accidentally in both the Easy and Medium goals.

Comment

Adding a counter into the bingo board for ones that you need to get multiples of i.e. 8 hidden pipes.

Comment

Kriptic I think we have on our list what you're asking on the first post as things that has to be added.
                    • Goal Tracker (For something like SMW where you have to collect 5 sets of 50 coins, there will be a sub button on that one to track your progress)

Comment

hey, isaac bingo was alot of fun, thanks for having me. i look forward to trying to trying to do more with you guys and help be a part of your community =D
                      isaac i think was a great choice since anyone can pick it up and play, its fun to watch, and the random generation of levels helps really mix the experiance up.
                      As we already know, they only flaw is the game needs bingo cards more geared to new players who have no idea what allot of the items on the card are, or how
                      to complete them. with an easier card system, the bingo for isaac should be a smash =D

if i were to suggest another game for bingo, i would suggest rogue legacy. its another action game, with random generation, fun to watch/play, and i think
                      would do well in a bingo scenario.

Comment

Binding of Isaac was a pretty fun game to bingo, but it is a pretty hard card for someone who doesn't a lot of experience with the game. Rogue Legacy could definitely work for bingo. I haven't played it in a long time but i could probably help with that one.

Comment

Hey Tasha, I was just playing around with the pokemon Red/Blue Bingo, and one of the goals that you guys have is actually impossible. You have a goal of obtain 5 different dragon type pokemon, but only 3 different dragon types exist in Generation 1. (Dratini, Dragonaire, and Dragonite) Thought you should know before Wednesday's race

Comment

Sooo...apparently I forgot to actually POST this earlier, so here's what I meant to send in before work (one mentioned by TGE just above) lol

"Just a couple things on the upcoming Pokemon Red/Blue Bingo:

5 different dragon type - impossible. There are only 3 dragon types in Red/Blue (dratini, dragonaire, dragonite)

Catch <specific pokemon> - should probably be "obtain" or "possess" or some such. A few of these spots (aerodactyl, charmeleon, mr. mime, farfetch'd) are not catchable and only available through in-game trades or evolution/fossils."

Comment

Thanks for sharing, that wont be too hard to fix at all and will be fixed before the Bingo!

Changed to Obtain them and removed 5 Different Dragon-type Pokemons
                              Last edited by Ari; 08-09-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X