Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bingo is always fun, i find the challenge lies in playing against people who are real vets and know exactly how to speed through, vs those who know next to nothing =/ i dont really think their is a fix for this, but i just thought it should be noted. that said, the card choices all seemed pretty fair, and the chat of course always makes up half the fun =)

Comment

The Pokemon bingo was great. A game that could be added maybe would be the Banjo-Kazooie series. Also could we maybe start the bingo a hour later because college starts next week and i dont get out of class til 2:45.

Comment

Had a Blast with the Pokemon Bingo. Although, more cooperation with the Disney Songs would have been nice... I will come next time prepared with more. But Seriously, It was a Great time and i look forward to participating in more of these

Comment

There was one issue with the "Catch a Mr Mime" square, you can't catch one in the game only trade it so perhaps reword it to something like "Own a Mr Mime" or something similar as to not give away the how of getting it.

Comment

Working...
          X