Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the Lzuruha League of Legends Team!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Meet the Lzuruha League of Legends Team!

Click image for larger version

Name:	league_of_legends_banner_by_plzkllme0080-d4oak60.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	165873

We are a group of 18-25 year olds and we love to game. Most of us had experienced in competitive play for consoles/PC gaming. This team is a fairly old team first created by me, Darkwolf and our friend Ducky. Ducky dropped from the team to help out Cinchil with his tourneys. We picked up Caleb "xIstonian" Nolen, Austin "PHooge" Hooge and Bryan "JustBackOut" Sperbeck. They are a great addition to the team and we hope to represent Lzuruha to the fullest of our abilities. We are currently looking for a sub for anyone in the community who wants to apply. Message me in the private messages. You have to have basic knowledge of the game and know every single role. Be at least gold tier division.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2924[/ATTACH]

Jonathan "LzH Panda" Nguyen
    Role: AD carry
    Favorite champion: Draven, Ezreal, Miss Fortune

I am the team captain of the team and i like donuts. My name orginated from being a donut but soon after i changed my name to ThePandaNinja. I didnt like that touch so i added Lt Boom Panda. And BOOM my name has been borned.I am currently enrolled in college and managing classes along with league of legends practices. I am an aspiring photographer. I play many different games, including Dota 2, planetside 2, diablo 3, and more. I am from SanJose, California and i am the best asian on the team.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2923[/ATTACH]

Austin "LzH PHooge" Hooge
    Role: Jungler
    Favorite Champion: Lee sin, Jarvan the DUNKMASTER

Hi, I am Austin "PHooge" Hooge.Im currently the jungler/in game leader for Team Lzuruha Gaming.
    In the battle of solo que i prefer to play ad carry or jungle. Im also known to play all other roles
    when needed as i believe a team player is key to winning. My favorite champs consist of LEE SINGAH,
    J4(DUNKMASTER), and Graves. Im from Louisiana and am the cutest player on the team.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2922[/ATTACH]

Caleb "LzH Istonian" Nolen
    Role: Mid
    AgeL 21 years old
    Favorite Champion: Veigar

Hi, my name is Caleb and play mid lane for the Lzuruha LoL team. I am a college student and work part time. I started competitive gaming with Counter Strike when I was around 15 years old. I played off and on for about 5 years making it to CEVO P-PT and ESEA Main. I then picked up HoN having played DotA with some friends in high school. I eventually played on a team that was regarded as one of the top 16 teams in NA beating teams such as Trademark eSports, Quantic Gaming, and Orbit. After the competitve HoN scent started to crumble, I decided to switch over to LoL and have been playing for almost 7 months.

Will "LzH Wolf" Holzbauer
    Role: Solo Top
    Favorite Champion: Cho Gath

I am the top laner for LzH. Im am currenly inbetween jobs(aka jobless). I dont have much to say besides that im going back to college to finish up soon and that I have been gaming since I was 4. Besides playing league I play CoD, Planetside 2, WoW, and some random steam games. I am from Wisconsin.

Bryan "LzH Sperbeck" Sperbeck
    Role: Support
    Favorite Champion: Blitzcrank

My name is Bryan Sperbeck aka JustBackOut. My role is support so obviously my favorite champ is blitzcrank. Ive been in the pro gaming scene for a few years now, originally for call or duty. Ive been playing league for 3 years now. And most importantly i am the carry for lzuruha gaming.

• Elderfro
      Elderfro commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome and good to hear a fellow dunkmaster lover

• Ari
      Ari commented
      Editing a comment
      nice write up panda! welcome!!

• thepandaninja
      thepandaninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, we have recently lost our AP mid player, Caleb "Istonian" Nolen. We as a team have decided that i will be taking over the Mid Lane and we will be picking up Kevin "Phokingnguyen" Nguyen as our new ADC.
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• x10power Shock Drop of KayPeaLoL
    by x10power

Welcome back everyone to the 2nd edition of x10power’s Shockdrop. Please keep your mouse and keyboard on your desk at all times. Please do not flip your tables or chairs as that may cause bodily harm as we are going to enter the world of League of Legends with KayPeaLoL.

KayPeaLol
    Game Selection
    League of Legends, LoLs, lols, wait they all mean the same exact thing, what is going on here?

Well to put it short, KayPeaLol plays nothing but League...
    10-06-2015, 02:07 PM
  • 'Reflections' with LiQuiD112
    by Ari

Steve "LiQuiD112" Arhancet, co-owner of Team Liquid, is the star of the 61st Episode of 'Reflections'. This interview was recorded on 13th February by Duncan "Thorin" Shields.

Time line:

00:00 - Intro
    00:39 - Liquid112 as a player
    06:16 - His philosophy of signing marquee names
    12:43 - Open try-outs as a recruitment method
    14:54 - What went wrong with Curse in the first LCS Spring?...
    02-18-2015, 05:52 PM
  • Team Curse Adds Piglet
    by Ari
    Recently a lot of League of Legends teams have been disbanding or shaking up their rosters. Curse has also just announced a shake up with their line up due to the performance in LCS. Curse management decided to bump David “Cop” Roberson down to the Curse Academy roster and bring in the SKT1 titan Chae "Piglet" Gwang-jin to take over the ADC role now for Curse for 2015 LCS season. I think its safe to say all eyes will be on Curse in their first match to see if Piglet and Curse made the ri...
    10-22-2014, 01:27 PM
  • League of Legends Cinematic: A New Dawn
    by Goldensun09

Day breaks over a landscape consecrated by blood and steel. A battle begins as a new dawn rises. Check out this creative spotlight by Riot below and also check out here to see what went in to create this video.

07-23-2014, 04:09 AM
  • Update to Summoner's Rift Incoming
    by Disenchantment
    The new Summoner's Rift will be rolling out soon but what does it really mean? the fundamental structure of the map remains untouched. Flashable walls, turret ranges, lane sizes, brush interaction and ward placements are exactly as they are on the current map so what is the update really? Riot is trying to create clarity when it comes to spectating the game and create less confusion for the players with the current textures. When fights break out, the environment should be the background, allo...
    06-09-2014, 03:00 AM
  • Lzuruha Open #6
    by Cinchil

This is the official rules and promotional thread for the Lzuruha Gaming Open, Lzuruha's annual League of Legends constructed team tournament. This tournament will be run by Cinchil (I Have Awakened).

Tournament Date:
    The tournament will be played on Saturday, July 12th and Sunday, July 13th.

Tournament Rules and other Info

Prizes 1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player 2nd place: 2400 RP per player 3rd p...
    06-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X