Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Alphas in the League of Legends scene!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Introducing Alphas in the League of Legends Scene!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3104[/ATTACH]

Hey Lzuruha, meet the Alphas in the League of Legends community! We are a group of all 1900-2300k ELO players who are looking to join the LCS and become professionals within 6-12 months. We strive to be the best we can for Lzuruha Gaming and to make a name for not only ourselves, but for the community as well. Our ranks range from a professional CoD player, an old Counterstrike vet, and we even have the AP Mid from the University of Texas Collegiate League of Legends team!

Austin Hooge, 18, Louisiana, Captain/Jungler
    Favorite Heroes: J4, Lee Singah, and Xin zhao.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3107[/ATTACH]

Hi, I am Austin "PHooge" Hooge. I am the captain and in game leader. I have a rich history in competitive gaming competing in Counterstrike 1.6, Counterstrike: Source, and Team Fortress 2 in Esea and TWL. I am a very flexible jungler with my champion pool and prefer the support style of jungling. Ive been a part of the League Of Legends scene for about a year in a half and am doing my best to improve every day. I currently attend Northwestern State University on an academic scholarship and enjoy playing Tennis and building computers in my free time.

Bryan Sperbeck, 20, California, Support/Co-Captain
    Favorite Heroes: BlitzCrank, Rumble, Thresh

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3106[/ATTACH]

My name is Bryan Sperbeck aka LzH Sperbeck. My role is support so obviously my favorite heroes are ones that I can carry with, mainly BlitzCrank. I’ve been in the pro gaming scene for a few years now, originally for call or duty. I’ve been playing league for 3 years now and have aspirations of becoming a professional. In my free time I enjoy lifting weights and hanging out with my girlfriend when I am not working or practicing. I am proud to be the Co-Captain and have many goals set in mind for this team.

Kevin Nguyen, 19, Southern California, AD Carry
    Favorite Heroes: Ezreal, Graves, and Caitlyn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3108[/ATTACH]

My name is Kevin "PhoKingNguyening" Nguyen. I am 19 years old and I have been playing League of Legends for 3 years. My current favorite champions are Ezreal, Graves, and Caitlyn. I am from SoCal and widely regarded as the reincarnation of DoubleLift.

Troy Krabbenhoft, 18, Illinois, Top Laner
    Favorite Heroes: Katarina, Nidalee, Renekton

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3103[/ATTACH]

Hi my name is Troy “RecklessPeon” Krabbenhoft, I live in Illinois and I am 18 years old, I dont have any experience with Competitive gaming but I was a multi-gladiator in World of Warcraft and got to experience top tier gaming playing with and against the best players in Arenas and rated battlegrounds. A friend introduced me to League 2-3 years ago and I have been working to match and exceed my WoW success ever since. I'm excited and ready to compete at a high level in League and am looking forward to this chance to keep getting better while enjoying playing with a great group of people. I also love to play poker No limit hold'em of course. I’m also a laid back guy who enjoys the finer things in life.

James Du, 21, Texas, AP Middle
    Favorite Heroes: Katarina, Diana, Kayle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3109[/ATTACH]

Hey Guys! My name is James “Dizzyness” Du. Im currently located in the heart of Austin, Texas and attending the prestigious University of Texas. I have a competitive background in Counterstrike and HoN, but am fresh to the league of legends scene. I look forward to helping Lzuruha make a name for itself in the League of Legends scene, and appreciate the opportunity we have been given to play under the LzH tag.

Brandon Inukai, 21, Virginia, 6th Man
    Favorite Champions : Rumble, Panda Teemo(riceballs OP), Anivia

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3105[/ATTACH]

Hello I'm Brandon "Counterfeiter" Inukai. I’ve been playing games competitively starting since Counter Strike: Source. I’ve gone to multiple LAN’s including MPcon and a few more. I’ve been playing games in general since a child starting on Super Nintendo. In the real world (haha) I’m a mechanic and part time of my time is spent going to school for a mechanical engineering degree. Anytime not spent on gaming is time spent on my car, girlfriend, and work. I just give it my all and try as hard as possible to be the best at everything I do.

• Pyrohoe
      Pyrohoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome for sure! I know I'm just now learning LoL as of a few days ago. Carry me? :P jks

• PHooge
      PHooge commented
      Editing a comment
      haha i can give you some pointers if you ever want. my IGN is lzh phooge

• phokingnguyening
      phokingnguyening commented
      Editing a comment
      Dizzy so cute
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• x10power Shock Drop of KayPeaLoL
    by x10power

Welcome back everyone to the 2nd edition of x10power’s Shockdrop. Please keep your mouse and keyboard on your desk at all times. Please do not flip your tables or chairs as that may cause bodily harm as we are going to enter the world of League of Legends with KayPeaLoL.

KayPeaLol
    Game Selection
    League of Legends, LoLs, lols, wait they all mean the same exact thing, what is going on here?

Well to put it short, KayPeaLol plays nothing but League...
    10-06-2015, 02:07 PM
  • 'Reflections' with LiQuiD112
    by Ari

Steve "LiQuiD112" Arhancet, co-owner of Team Liquid, is the star of the 61st Episode of 'Reflections'. This interview was recorded on 13th February by Duncan "Thorin" Shields.

Time line:

00:00 - Intro
    00:39 - Liquid112 as a player
    06:16 - His philosophy of signing marquee names
    12:43 - Open try-outs as a recruitment method
    14:54 - What went wrong with Curse in the first LCS Spring?...
    02-18-2015, 05:52 PM
  • Team Curse Adds Piglet
    by Ari
    Recently a lot of League of Legends teams have been disbanding or shaking up their rosters. Curse has also just announced a shake up with their line up due to the performance in LCS. Curse management decided to bump David “Cop” Roberson down to the Curse Academy roster and bring in the SKT1 titan Chae "Piglet" Gwang-jin to take over the ADC role now for Curse for 2015 LCS season. I think its safe to say all eyes will be on Curse in their first match to see if Piglet and Curse made the ri...
    10-22-2014, 01:27 PM
  • League of Legends Cinematic: A New Dawn
    by Goldensun09

Day breaks over a landscape consecrated by blood and steel. A battle begins as a new dawn rises. Check out this creative spotlight by Riot below and also check out here to see what went in to create this video.

07-23-2014, 04:09 AM
  • Update to Summoner's Rift Incoming
    by Disenchantment
    The new Summoner's Rift will be rolling out soon but what does it really mean? the fundamental structure of the map remains untouched. Flashable walls, turret ranges, lane sizes, brush interaction and ward placements are exactly as they are on the current map so what is the update really? Riot is trying to create clarity when it comes to spectating the game and create less confusion for the players with the current textures. When fights break out, the environment should be the background, allo...
    06-09-2014, 03:00 AM
  • Lzuruha Open #6
    by Cinchil

This is the official rules and promotional thread for the Lzuruha Gaming Open, Lzuruha's annual League of Legends constructed team tournament. This tournament will be run by Cinchil (I Have Awakened).

Tournament Date:
    The tournament will be played on Saturday, July 12th and Sunday, July 13th.

Tournament Rules and other Info

Prizes 1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player 2nd place: 2400 RP per player 3rd p...
    06-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X