Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Because everyone loves... "Minecraft Style"

Download the song: http://tinyurl.com/9odjhr8

Credits:
    Vocals by TryHardNinja:
    Hey guys, I'm TryHardNinja the video game singer. I'm a singer songwriter that makes songs about video games! Everything from Minecraft songs, to Five Nights at Freddy's songs, to even Undertale and Call of Duty songs. I make them all. Click the subscribe button above and you will be notified when I post new music videos! I get asked a lot if it's ok to use my music in videos. For the complete answer please refer to my music usage terms on my website at http://tryhardninja.com/MusicUsageTerms If you're looking for gameplay I post playthroughs / gameplays / walkthroughs on my gaming channel GamingAwesomeYT. ROCK

Modeling, rigging, and lead animation by Bootstrap Buckaroo:

Music produced by Approaching Nirvana, their album - http://bit.ly/Rw28HZ:
    Welcome to the Official Approaching Nirvana Channel. I make original music and remixes. You can also use my original music in your content on YouTube or Twitch! ALL Original songs in this playlist are COPYRIGHT FREE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPZappeJ88mHP1LTCOqkxdOjROMaL-hJL Please credit me if you use any songs in your videos or streams. License details here: http://approachingnirvana.com/license Contact: http://approachingnirvana.com/contact

Supporting animation, written, directed, and produced by Jordan Maron
    Video game content, sometimes a vlog or an occasional music video. Even more hours of uncut gaming content go up on my second channel, CaptainSparklez2.

The Jerry Farley - vocal production and editing

Original song by PSY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Lyrics:

Diggin' Minecraft Style
    Minecraft Style

Diggin' a hole, just one more time until I score this
    Strike rich on diamonds, iron, gold and build our decked out fortress
    All we need is just a bit of luck to not abort this
    Runnin' low we can't afford this

Dungeons under here
    Just the last time a group of creepers came out over there
    Blew up a vein of diamonds then chased us all out of there
    A spider army dropped down from the roof into our hair
    Ran back to fresh air

This ain't your land, you're gonna get banned
    So you know, hey,
    When you plan to go, hey
    When you're diggin', you'd better listen
    So you know, hey,
    When they gonna show, hey,

Makin' sure you're all prepared before you go

Diggin' Minecraft style
    Minecraft style
    Dig, dig, dig, dig, diggin' Minecraft style
    Minecraft style

Ay, sexy piggy
    Ay, sexy piggy
    Dig, dig, dig, dig

Back on the ground we layin' redstone through the forest
    To wire our monster traps so all the zombies will ignore us
    We built this city block by block and we don't welcome tourists
    But they still come lookin' for us

Like a sauna here
    We built a portal to the nether lava everywhere
    Zombie pigs and ghasts flyin' all around so tread with care
    Best you craft some armor and exchange that for the clothes you wear
    While you're under here

Lava flowin', those lakes are glowin'
    Down below, hey
    You should probably go, hey
    But you're ready, your arms are steady,
    Grab your bow, hey
    Shoot the fatal blow, hey

Run away now 'cause you missed you were too slow

Diggin' Minecraft style
    Minecraft style
    Minecraft style

Ayyyyyyyyyy sexy piggy
    Ayyyyyyyyyy sexy piggy
    Dig, dig, dig, dig

Dig some more
    Until you hit the core
    Diamonds, diamonds baby that's what we're all lookin' for
    Dig some more
    Until you hit the core
    When you find 'em baby then you know it's time to soar
    Ain't a game we're playin

Diggin' Minecraft style
    Ay sexy piggy
    Ay sexy piggy
    Dig, dig, dig, dig

Diggin' Minecraft style
    Last edited by Disenchantment; 01-01-2015, 01:47 PM.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• The Hunger Games Return!
      by Ari

Minecraft Hunger Games are based on "Hunger Games" series. Players must survive until there is one man standing, and usually start out with kits, which may contain food or weapons or potions.

So where do you go to play? If you go to the world spawn and look up at the direction signs. You will head South West to the Game Hub, once there you will have to locate the Hunger Games section of the hub (Green Glass) and enter the portal! It will spawn you in the loading area...
      11-15-2016, 03:46 AM
    • Speed Build Discord Logo!
      by Ari

In this episode of Speedbuilds with RightasReno & Nipago, they take on the Discord logo!

What is Discord you might ask if you live under a rock? Well the Discord application is designed for use while gaming, including features such as low latency and dedicated server infrastructure, preventing the sharing of IP addresses as well as voice chat via server rooms!

We will be opening up a post for suggestions for the next speed build the community can suggest so stay...
      10-11-2016, 03:21 PM
    • Lzuruha Hunger Games Slated for Aug 20th!
      by Ari

Minecraft Hunger Games are based on "Hunger Games" series. Players must survive until there is one man standing, and usually start out with kits, which may contain food or weapons or potions.

So where do you go to play? If you go to the world spawn and look up at the direction signs. You will head South West to the Game Hub, once there you will have to locate the Hunger Games section of the hub (Green Glass) and enter the portal! It will spawn you in the loading area...
      08-14-2016, 03:26 PM
    • Lzuruha Vanilla 1.10.1 Launched
      by Ari

Lzuruha today officially opens up our Vanilla 1.10.1 Minecraft server for all in the community! The server (mc.mylzh.net) is a PvE and PvP server with some fun games and events to go along with all of it! More details of the server will be released in the forum area for the vanilla server which can be found here.

Get whitelisted: here

For those who are unsure of Minecraft and curious about joining our community server possibly.

Minecraft is an open world...
      06-23-2016, 08:06 PM
    • Minecraft Admins Wanted!
      by Disenchantment

Lzuruha is looking for an admin for the Feed The Beast server. This person will help make sure things go smooth on the support forums and in game... AKA You're a baby sitter and make sure people play nice in the sandbox! With Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved, there are some recipes that don't work and what we allow is people being able to trade the items in to create it (then delete it) and give them the items that cannot be made in game. This will be one of your major duties but not...
      03-31-2016, 03:01 AM
    • Introducing the First Hunger Games Map!
      by Ari

Today we're showing off one of the Hunger Games maps that will be played off next month in a server hosted event. This one takes place in a somewhat small village with plenty of hidden traps and loot! Will you be lucky and survive?

What is the "The Hunger Games" you might be asking yourself if you're not familiar with the movie or other Minecraft servers. In the Hunger Games players begin the game surrounding a cornucopia full of useful gear and weapons. Resources...
      03-27-2016, 01:20 AM

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
    X