No announcement yet.

LzH Zelda Marathon 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me know when you guys have something solid setup so I can hype it in my channel
    sigpic

Comment

Does any layouts need to be made and if so what exactly do we all need and such I have some time this week to do some artwork and make a nice layout.
      If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Hey 26! Any news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by runnerwatcher View Post
          Hey 26! Any news on this?
          I know I'm not who you're asking, but he is following up with runners and has a handful of things that need to be figured out (use Vent or Mumble for VOIP? What Date [He's planning for June]? Picking restreamers etc). I'm sure he has more new since these were as of four days ago, but since I'm not sure when he'll be on I thought I'd let you know what I know is up!

also if none of what I said makes sense its because I just woke up a little bit ago lol
          http://raptr.com/badge/ElaineSpencer/fss.png

Comment

Ok, great! Knowing it's June is helpful. I might be traveling near the middle of that month, but as I said, there are definitely other people who can cover LTTP just as well as I can, if not better.

Comment

Date is subject to change but the goal is May/June. Sounds good RW. There is ample time for runners to practice while I sort out what needs to be done to make this event happen.
              Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on the Nintendo GC - notes
              Any% (single player) - 3:19:57 - PB Video
              Any% (2P co-op) - 5:30:35 - PB Video

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes
              Palace of the Four Swords (OoB, SS) - 44:48 - PB Video
              Four Swords (2P co-op) - 43:28 - PB Video

Comment

okay perfect, I'm not sure if it has been discussed but do you want to do giveaways during this? incentives kinda?

Comment

A raffle for giveaways is a good idea. We will discuss this more in the next admin meeting.
                  Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes

Comment

Hello runners and commentators!

Thank you for offering to participate in the LzH Zelda Marathon. Please post your time zone and availability (see example below) so that we can begin scheduling. We are planning to host the event on a weekend in May. Also, let us know if there are any conflicts with a certain date.

Name: 26pt2
                    Zone: PST (GMT -8)
                    Date & Time: Friday (after 6 PM) / Saturday (anytime) / Sunday (anytime)
                    Preferred event date: May 17

Additional notes: Busy on Memorial Day Weekend

I will be updating this forum weekly if any new information comes up. Please check again next week.
                    Personal Bests:

Comment

I'll go ahead and just say I can do any weekend in May as long as we decide soon, and I can't anticipate my availability in June.

Comment

i need to check my work schedule for that week. will let you know what time i'll be available once i get it.

Comment

Cool. Just to avoid any confusion, the "May 17" that I suggested is only a possibility. Please post whether or not a specific date does not work for you. Also, don't forget to indicate which time zone you live in so that we can create a schedule that suits everyone's needs.
                          Personal Bests:

Comment

For a Marathon I would note May would probably work better than June of you are wanting to maximize traffic. If you end up doing it in June you are close to another major Marathon at the end of the month I think and that could impact traffic or at the very least donations if you are doing any kind of donation drive as a part of things.

Comment

I think it's good for me

Comment

I'm free whenever in May

Comment

Working...
                                X