No announcement yet.

LzH Zelda Marathon 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to participate. Can we still offer games?
    LzH Speedrunner
    Super Metroid Any% 53:27
    www.twitch.tv/daddypnot3d
    CALL ME PNOTE
    #Pnote4Partner2014

Comment

I would be happy to do commentary for OoT or MM if anyone needs it. This sounds like a fun happening and i would enjoy being a part of it.
      "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

Hi daddypnot3d and RightAsReno. Feel free to offer a run (PB video would be helpful as well). Offers will no longer be accepted after Saturday, March 15 at 9 PM EST. Any run is subject to being cut, though a solid time for the offered run is more likely to be featured in the event. Also, you are welcome to commentate if the runner agrees. Currently, the runners for the 3D Zelda games are SlaskPrask (OoT 100%) and Zelkys (MM any% & TP any% no s+q).
        Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on the Nintendo GC - notes
        Any% (single player) - 3:19:57 - PB Video
        Any% (2P co-op) - 5:30:35 - PB Video

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes
        Palace of the Four Swords (OoB, SS) - 44:48 - PB Video
        Four Swords (2P co-op) - 43:28 - PB Video

Comment

The deadline for offering runs has passed. No more runs will be accepted. Again, commentary is welcome at the discretion of the runners.

The event will be held on May 17, 2014. Use the following format to indicate when you would like to be scheduled. Preferences will be accommodated as best as possible.

Name: 26pt2
          Zone: PST (GMT -8)
          Preferred time to start run: 5 PM PST

More information regarding the logistics will be sent shortly after the scheduling is set.
          Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on the Nintendo GC - notes
          Any% (single player) - 3:19:57 - PB Video
          Any% (2P co-op) - 5:30:35 - PB Video

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes
          Palace of the Four Swords (OoB, SS) - 44:48 - PB Video
          Four Swords (2P co-op) - 43:28 - PB Video

Comment

Name: Chilla
            Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
            Preferred time to start run: 2PM works the best for me

Comment

Name: SlaskPrask
              Zone: GTM+1
              Preferred time to start run: Anytime inbetween 9am-7 pm would work, it's a long run so would probably be dead if I started too late, but could possibly also work.

Comment

Name: runnerwatcher
                Zone: EST
                Preferred time: Early evening (7PM-9PM EST) - but I will probably be flexible

Comment

Name: Zelkys
                  Zone: GMT+1
                  Preferred time: after 8:00pm

Comment

So any more info about this soon? Also I would like to say that I would prefer to get commentary assistance from someone who knows the route very well and could fill in with the things I don't know/mention during my run.

Comment

So should we be advertising/hyping this ourselves? Any way we can help publicize it? I know Carn was saying he was planning to mention it in his streams, but he can only do so much.

Comment

sorry i haven't got around to posting what time i am down to run TMC.

Name: Chaosknight373
                        Zone: HST (UTC -10:00, Hawaii)
                        Preferred Time: MUST BE at 9 AM
                        EST: 2:10:00

Comment

is there even going to be any marathon? No information about time or whatever has been posted and I haven't touched oot in 2 weeks, was waiting to derust after we got marathon information because I've been having alot to do in school, so can we get an update?

Comment

Wypy is talking to 26pt2 about it, should have an update soon

Comment

Working...
                            X