Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kohppa
    replied
    Name is Kohppa. Found the stream today on Twitch and I'm watching Carn play FFVII right now.

I'm an all-around gamer. I mostly play handheld games, pc games, and PS3 (including PS1 and PS2 games). I love League of Legends and I'm down to play anything (Normal, ranked, 3v3, 5v5, aram) as long as you're not a rager.

IGN: Kohppa

I'm here to make some gaming friends to talk to throughout the day cause I'm usually at home playing games by myself. Hope to see some of you around and in chat! Bye

Leave a comment:

• HaruSpring88
    replied
    I'm Harley. I'm 20 years old and reside in Missouri, of the good ole' US of A, that is, if you can really call it that. I'm an English Education major with minors in TESOL and Writing. I spend most of my time working or doing homework. I'm one of the people in charge of recruitment for LzH, though I haven't done as much because school and work take up the majority of my time.

I just recently started trying to learn the SM64 route to speed run eventually, but my computer is too old and can't handle streaming; I'll get around to it eventually. I don't really have too much else to say. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Leave a comment:

• SilSol
    replied
    Welcome <3 I'm doing good, you?

Leave a comment:

• TheVelcronomicon
    replied
    Hello, I'm Fergal, author of The Velcronomicon (terrible joke I know xD). I'm 18 years old from Ireland currently in my final year of school. I speedrun Neverwiner nights and I also hold the World Record in the Single Segment category but I'm also learning to speedrun Starcraft 1/2 and Vagrant Story. I'm pretty new to LzH, only joined about over a month ago.
    Outside of speedrunning I love multiplayer games (TeamFortress, Dota 2, Starcraft 2) as well as storywriting.

So how is everyone?

Leave a comment:

• neoh11
    replied
    Hi, my name is Anders but my alias is adde. I am a 16 year Swede who studies computer engineering.
    I speedrun TLoZ: ALttP, and slowly getting into OoT and SM64.
    I joined Lzuruha back in May, at the start of the speedrun community.
    If you want you can add my steam: n00blink.
    Or follow my stream which will be rather active now when i got my N64, SM64 and OoT cart.
    Well, that's about it. Nice to meet you all!

Leave a comment:

• cedric522
    replied
    hello, I'm cedric522

hello, I'm cedric522, I have 30 years old. I speedrun thince 1 year. I have WR on god of war 3 (no glitch, new game +, hera's cup actived).

Leave a comment:

• Kanjo
    replied
    Hi everybody, i'm Kanjo, a french speedrunner of Breath of Fire 3 (and Breath of Fire 4 in a near future) on PSX, FFVII on PC and Sonic 2 On Genesis

I'm 27 and love retro-gaming and i'm working hard to have WR on those game. I'm here after a discution with Carnage and Roymishima about speedrun.

Leave a comment:

• BoyNamedSue
    replied
    I'm a Boy Named Sue, and I've been lurking around LzH for a while, and now with the new IRC server open, I've decided to get more involved in the community. I'm 26 and live on Long Island, New York. I like long walks on the beaches, and strawberries and peaches, and most of all, I'm excited to interact more with the LzH community outside of watching and participating on CarNage64's stream, which is how I found LzH in the first place.

As for games I'm interested in, I play a large variety of things. Being a child of the 90's, my heart is very much set on the classic Sega Genesis titles I grew up with (I never owned an SNES (because it didn't have blast processing)), but in my later years, emulators have allowed me to go back and enjoy the other great games I missed out on when I was younger. I'm also a fan of a lot of newer games, and my Steam Library is not un-impressive, due to me being a man with a not inconsiderable amount of disposable income and very little willpower when it comes to Steam sales. I love playing multiplayer as well, and if anyone ever feels like a game of Monaco, Civ IV or Crusader Kings 2, feel free to add my gamer tag, 'boynamed_sue', or look me up in the LzH Steam Group.

Anyway, as I said, glad to be here, and if you all want to chat some time, you can find me on IRC. See you there!

Leave a comment:

• EverAlert
    replied
    Yo, I'm EverAlert. I'm a speedrunner from Australia who mainly plays Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64. Outside of gaming, I like to study Japanese, although I'm not very good yet. That's about it really. <3

Leave a comment:

• Ari
    replied
    Hey~ My name is Kari Fortier and i'm a french canadian that lives in nova scotia and i been with Lzuruha for a few years now. I'm also a pretty high ranked manager in the team and enjoy all sorts of games. LoL, Minecraft, Super Metroid, pretty much any games you can really think of i enjoy or willing to tryout.

Other than that, if anyone needs help with anything Lzuruha or wanna game sometime, hit me up and lets see if we can play sometime! Oh and for those who know Disenchantment, me and her are friends IRL and yes I have all the dirt on her! D:

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye
    replied
    Morning/afternoon name is HawkEye just wanted to stop by and say hello. I come from watching a fellow streamer on twitch and wanted to know more about the community

Leave a comment:

• x10power
    replied
    Hello everyone you call can call me x10power or Nick. I am soon to be taking a new role in Lzuruha which I want to build some hype for to get some practice for the role. I will make a formal thread when everything on my end is ready to explode. Besides my new role here I work full time as a manager at a Taco Bell which has it benefits and disbenefits but overall I love it. I hope I am able to serve you all well and let the gaming talk commence.

Okay games in general I prefer to play anything besides Sport and Racing games. For Speedrunning I mostly do Platformers and Role Playing Games like Super Mario World and Legend of Dragoon Disk Segments. I do play League of Legends casually but if you are interested I am in Bronze Division IV and I am going to keep it that way since I don't care lol. I am extremely proud of my Snes collection I have of now 102 games and growing each year. If you are interested in finding me via this and that just look below

Wii U: x10power
    Stream: x10power
    Twitch: x10power
    Youtube: x10power

Leave a comment:

• Abschatten
    replied
    Hello everyone my name is Michael or better known as Abschatten here in Lzuruha, my position is Chief Operations Officer which pretty much means I run the E-sports side of things, I started off in Lzuruha Gaming back in 2010 as a rogue raiding with Lzuruha on Stormreaver US and once I found out about how Lzuruha was actually bigger than just WoW I asked for a position to start being a forum admin, after that thanks to Jarrett and Natsumi I was given the chance to be the FPS manager, then after a while I was promoted to C.O.O of Lzuruha.

The first memories I can really think of are when I was a small child playing the N64 on GoldenEye, Mario 64, Super Smash bro's, Star Fox, Star Wars, ect ect. (Which is probably a good thing thats all I remember from those days) My mother bought me the Original Xbox back in 2001 when I was living with my father and with it came the game Halo: Combat Evolved...That there really cemented my love for gaming and FPS shooters in general. Once I moved back to my mothers my friends and I would always play Halo, the memories of throwing LAN parties at my mother's house are one's I am very fond of. Around 2004 I picked up Battlefield 2 and World Of Warcraft which sent me on two paths all at the same time, I started playing BF2 competitively and WoW as a passion. The time I really fell in love with WoW was in 2007/2008 when I was raiding with a guild These days now I've been playing a variety of games, DOTA 2, WoW (Healing on Sargeras!), DayZ, Arma 2, Arma 3, GTA5 on PS3 and the odd Halo game here and there (love the games and the stories...books are totally worth a read!). Gaming is something that has kept me sane throughout the years and now its really a love of mine. With Lzuruha I've found a whole new family that makes me feel at home within a community. To say I love Lzuruha Gaming just doesn't touch it.

Outside of gaming I am a sophomore in college that is currently studying Information Security at G.R.C.C in Grand Rapids Michigan. On the side I enjoy driving my car, motorcycle, paintballing (I played semi-professional paintball from my sophomore to junior years of high school in Chicago) snowboarding, and just messing about. Working on my car is another passion of mine, my father and I have together built the car up together, Stage 2+, Koni inserts, RCE racing springs, Group N tophats rear, Whiteline C tops front. If I have the extra cash now that college is nice and expensive there will be a new turbo going in my 2007 WRX. I also enjoy long walks on the beach at the sunset, and the gym. becuaseiliftbro.

You can find me on Steam at Paintballer2o1, you can find me on Origin at Abschatten. XBL AnE1337IstJerk, PSN Au070-Red-Dragon/Abschaten

-See you starside

Leave a comment:

• RCFstupca
    replied
    Im Stupca and I am a young runner. I am 15 years old and I speedrun super metroid and FF6 glitchless. I live in Minnesota, America, so we get the American spirt plus the Canadian sports/weather.I consider myself to be a nice person, and anyone would be welcome in my stream. My user name is RCFstupca, which means Ramen Chicken Flavor Stupca XD. Hope to see some people soon!! P.S.
    XBLA account: Stupca
    I play Fighting games too
    Last edited by RCFstupca; 05-03-2014, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SilSol
    replied
    Hi, I'm SilSol. Infamous in League of Legends in season 1 and 2 for running a hyper aggressive playstyle while running heal + ignite. Which got me ranked 1 on the ladder. https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...06280672_n.jpg But also made me quite hated by the high elo community cause of it.

I was born in Russia, Novosibirsk. Live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States currently.
    I can speak Russian, German, and English. English being my weakest.

Games i play as of now:

League of Legends: I have 4 accounts in NA, Plat 3, Plat 2, Plat 4, Diamond 1. I stream solo que mainly. Working on getting a team.
    Kotor 1: I speed run Kotor, 100% and No Geno/ No Char. I'll be working on any% soon though.
    Swtor: I started playing this with a fellow LzH member (Dampylle). Stream this pretty often also, In a guild with him.

Don't know what else to say to be honest. So, I'll edit this later when i do. <3 ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X