Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilty
    replied
    Hello LZH! I am Tilty, a friend of Elaine and Dampylle's, and people who frequent their channels might have heard me in the background every once and a while. They are both awesome gamers and have encouraged me to be active in gaming culture, this site in particular. Truth be told, while I have a lot of gamer friends and enjoy watching their work, I am more inexperienced in actually playing than I'd like to admit. I'm more of a spectator than an active player, but would like to be able to change that through practice and learning from more experienced gamers here on the site.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here, thank you for reading!

Leave a comment:

• Retrofreak89
    replied
    Hi guys and girls. My name is Christian and my alias is Retrofreak89 (Old Zealarn). Iam currently 27y old and live in Sweden. Atm im just home and searching for a job.
    For gaming i like to speedrun, currently speedrunning TMNT Hyperstone Heist. When im not speedrunning i like to play other games aswell like CS GO,WoW, and Hearthstone.
    I also stream for LZH so follow my channel if u wanna see some funny games, speedrunning and have a laugh, on my fails and my swedish accent
    When im not infront of my computer (yes that happens to) ^^ i wanna be with my friend (nightchildo) and just chill and maybe take a beer or 2

My hobby is pretty mutch E-sport, fishing and Speedrunning.

Thanks everyone that has followed my channel on twitch and ofc LZH, hope to see you in the future ! // Retrofreak89
    Last edited by Retrofreak89; 09-16-2016, 05:45 PM. Reason: Updating :)

Leave a comment:

• Elyzsabo
    replied
    Hey my name is james (elyzsabo on twitch), im a speedrunner and casual gamer, would love to meet new people who share the same interest or even not the same interest i love to talk about stuff

Leave a comment:

• Skorcho
    replied
    Hi, my name is Alan (Al_Skorcho_) and I am a 23 year old from Ireland who loves gaming and playing music. I've been a big fan of gaming since I was 6 and some of my favourites to play/speedrun are; Silent Hill 1-3, Resident Evil 2 & 3, Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VII & IX, Parasite Eve 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Spyro and some older classics like Super Mario. I heard about Lzuruha from frequently watching CarNage64's stream and from other members on Twitch. Hope to talk to more of you guys in the future.

Thanks, Al!

Leave a comment:

• thegrimm1onfire
    replied
    Hiya, my name is Eric, my gaming alias is thegrimm1onfire. I have been playing video games all my life that I can remember and have just recently got into speed running. My favorite types of games tend to be RPG's both console and MMO in variety. As for my hopefully up and coming speed running career I foresee myself starting off running something like Super Mario World, I would love to run an RPG but I just love the stories too much to speed through it.

Fun Fact: I graduated from college with a degree in philosophy and theology but have terrible grammar.

Leave a comment:

• Jumpyluff
    replied
    I have been a speedrunner for about a year now! I speedrun Spyro, Crash, Ape Escape, Super Monkey Ball, Kirby, Spongebob, and other odd PS1/PS2/GC games. Speedrunning has been a huge part of my life for the last year and I hope to continue this hobby for years and years to come

Leave a comment:

• 77remix
    replied
    Hey all. I go by 77remix, 77, remix etc.

Real name is Kyle Holmes. I was born in Adelaide, Australia, I currently live in boring old Tucson, Arizona. I found this site through CarNage64 who is my favorite streamer, I really enjoy the final fantasy 7 speedruns and I definitely have connected with most of the people that reside in that chat.

I am 21 years old, I am working on testing for my Personal Training/Fitness instructor license. I plan to go into Physiotherapy graduate school later in my life. Took a few years off college out of high school so I'm a bit behind.

Hmm....what else? I'm a pretty casual gamer and I've played just about every game there is. Unfortunately I don't speed run anything but I absolutely love every stream from the people on this site. I have followed about 15 streams in the last week of Lzuruha members Everyone in this community is amazing.

Nice to meet you all <3

Leave a comment:

• kaorru
    replied
    Hi, everyone.

My name is kaorru 26 years old and i live in Switzerland
    i am a speedrunner of evoland , Saint seya Ps2 and kirby and if possible lot of other game .....

in casual gaming i love game : rpg , fighting and shmup

I was just accepted into LzH and I'm really looking forward to gaming with you.
    Last edited by kaorru; 02-07-2014, 02:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AngelsPrayer
    replied
    Hi, everyone.

My name is Marty, better known as Angels Prayer. I do a lot of Let's Plays, but recently gotten into speedrunning over the past month and a half. Currently running Spryo 1 Any% and want to learn 120% after awhile. After I would like to move into learning some of the Crash Bandicoot games and possibly LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D and A Link Between Worlds.

I was just accepted into LzH and I'm really looking forward to gaming with you.
    Last edited by AngelsPrayer; 01-03-2014, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• th3schwartz
    replied
    Hi!

I'm Rob/th3schwartz! I'm 26 and from the middle of Canada! Ridiculously cold around this time of year, but warm enough to speedgame :P

I know a couple of faces around here and decided to check out the team and hopefully join up

My main speedgames are La-Mulana Remake (any%) and LTTP! (any% no S&Q) I'm also familiar with any% for MMX, MMX2 and Super Metroid, all fantastic games. I've been streaming for a couple months now, and hope to expand my broadcasting schedule a little more to get more time in.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Dellec
    replied
    Hey Guys I'm Chris better known as Dellec on Twitch. I'm a casual speedrunner. I mostly play NES/SNES games and just started to learn Blaster Master on the NES (One of my all time favorites!). Right now I tend to stream Monday nights and most weekend nights. Hoping to have a little more time after the New Year.

Cheers all!

Leave a comment:

• Sweft
    replied
    I'm Sweft.

My name is Thomas, I'm a French Runner of supper meat boy. My PB is 19: 44 on this game (the WR is 18:30)
    I will try to speed runs other games soon (I want to train Spyro 2).

I here cause Disenchantment Find me on my twich. She invite me to join your comunity and i'm happy to become one of yours.

I thinks that's all about me. I hope we'll have some fun together ! BYYYE

PS : Sorry if my english is not really good. I'll try to ameliorate it with time.

Leave a comment:

• Elbod
    replied
    Hi there! My name is Elbod, and I'm a 23 years old casual Spanish Speedrunner

I mainly run RPG's, such as Final Fantasy VII and Alundra, but I also want to run another generes aswell in near future.

I used to Stream in Spanish, but I have no problem to talk in English from now on if I join Lzh.
    I know there is a lot of people who run FF7, that's why I want to run some PSX games besides Final Fantasy, such as Alundra, wich no one is doing it at the moment as far as I know.

See you guys ^^

Leave a comment:

• Hetsig
    replied
    Hi! My name is Hetsig, 25 yeard old and love watching and speedrun. I usually watch AGDQ and ESA every year and i love it.
    Games i like will take too long to post, but mostly it's Final Fantasy Series, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Kingdom Hearts. I stream sometimes when i have the time! Don't really know what to say more than that ^^.

Leave a comment:

• 26pt2
    replied
    Hello!
    26pt2 here from the Bay Area in California. I am a 23 year old guy that enjoys speedrunning console games. I work as a Rehab Tech (similar to a PT aide) and plan on becoming a Physical Therapist. Currently, my main game is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on the Nintendo Gamecube. Get hyped for the first official co-op run of that game featured live on my twitch stream!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X