Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetroMadnessZone
    replied
    I introduce myself I call Anthony, a french doing his studies in medical imaging technologist in belgium, 22 years of age and player of my free time. I started my journey with the gaming Master System from a very young age I keep my nostalgic passion retrogaming and therefore my chain twitch namely to RetroMadnessZone born there about a little less than a year. As its name suggests it is dedicated to retrogamings which is composed of a certain amount speedruns for this reason and with the support of the PaicFamily which is a small friendly community encouraged me to join this "sanctuary" dedicated to SpeedRunner motivated . My goal? Share speedruns quality on games exclusiment type platform to bring my knowledge of games that I and my speedrun joy and good humor to improve the community. Thank you for reading I give you a kiss pony. <3

Leave a comment:

• KaizenMa
    replied
    Hey all!

My name is Derek, better known as KaizenMa on Twitch. I'm a semi-casual speedrunner, with experience in Ocarina of Time, Super Meat Boy, and Minecraft (LOL).

I stream about 3-4 times a week, sometimes speedruns, sometimes casual play (Hearthstone, Spelunky, etc)

If anyone wants to help/get help with any games I play, feel free to get a hold of me!

Leave a comment:

• Sneamz
    replied
    Hello,
    I'm Felisea, 19y Dude
    I'm french so if you understand anything about what I said, that's why.
    I play regularly in League of Legends , Wow and Starcraft II (even if I suck).
    If you want to play with me at any game just add me.

Lol : Sneamz
    Blizzard : [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Rickykong
    replied
    Hey there. I'm Glazz. I've been in the WoW guild and raiding team for about a month or two by now. I play tons of games such as LoL, WoW, Starcraft and pretty much what I can find on steam. I haven't been a member of this community for long but I can say that I really like it here.

See ya round.

Leave a comment:

• Dangerless
    replied
    Funny I missed this thread the first time, let me properly introduce myself.

I'm Dangerless, a speedrunner for well over a year now I started off with simpler games at the time (Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Luigi's Mansion and shortly after Wario World). I didn't know about LzH at all, a fellow by the name of haruspring (Hope I got that right) came into my stream and invited me over and I couldn't refuse his kind offer. I'm a father of three kids (If your curious of my age, I'm only 23 so I was young when I had my first) so I'm often busy but still find plenty of time to stream and share some of the same love with the viewers.

Since the invite in June and since then I'm pretty happy with the community here and enjoy watching the others stream when I get the chance to watch them. If you happen to run into my stream just remember I'm that Wario guy haha.
    Last edited by Dangerless; 11-19-2013, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KartSeven
    replied
    Hello everybody, I'm KartSeven, 30 years old, from France. I discovered this site thanks to CarNage64 and all his work on Final Fantasy 7 ; I follow his streams since a few months and as I saw he's a LzH member, I decided to register here.

I play video games since like... 28 years, and I especially focused on Super Mario Kart, Final Fantasy 7 (Low Level challenges) and Stepmania. Even if I already got 2 WRs by the past (Dragon's Lair on NES, and Pushover on SNES), speedrunning wasn't a category where I spent a lot of time.

Until I decided to speedrun FF7 3 months ago, in the Single Segment No Slots category. And last week, I managed to get the console World Record. I won't stop right now and I hope CarN and me will be able to improve this WR the most possible.

This recent speedrun activity is a good opportunity for me to continue on this way. Even if I'll still focus on FF7 in the next weeks, I plan to speedrun more games in the future.

See ya.

Leave a comment:

• Laseki
    replied
    I meant to do this sooner, but I forgot I had an account hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyways, I'm Laseki, avid game collector and speedrunner of a few too many games.
    I mostly specialize in Megaman X and Sly cooper games which i guess I technically have a world record in Sly cooper 1 for any% all keys, YEAH MEANINGLESS RECORDS.
    Ouside of that I love music and play guitar a lot.

Leave a comment:

• FatalFrame
    replied
    Hello! I'm Fatal, I'm 23 years old from Canada. I'm a big video game collector, i don't believe in trading away games so my collection just grows. I have games for nearly every non obscure system. My favorite systems by far, would have to be the PS2, PS1, and all of the handheld nintendo systems (for Portability and awesome game selection).

I've been speedrunning for about 2 years.

I have 2 games that I've devoted enough time to, and those are Limbo for PC and LionKing for the Snes. Both games at one point or another I've come close to nabbing the wr. Other than that i Blind Speedrun alot of games, mostly during races via srl.

Outside of speedrunning, i play World of warcraft On The Arthas and Dragonmaw servers. I have a nearly max level toon of every Class. I'm also a nutcase collector in that since i started in Vanilla. I'm an achievement snob and i love collecting Pets and Mounts.

I hope we can get along and have a good time!

Leave a comment:

• ThorimGauser
    replied
    so i may as well sell Hi to everyone and introduce myself.
    My Name is Thorim, yes no Joke thats my real Name. In Full it would be Clemens Thorim Bauer^^
    I was born in Berlin now 26 years ago and traveled half the world by now^^
    Games where at my side for almost over 20 years so i think of myself a little bit of an oldschool gamer.
    I came to Lzuruha thanks to Smelipanda who got me finaly into Speedrunning Shining Force 2.
    When i dont play games i usualy listen to Music or annoy my neighbors with my bagpipes.
    Right now im in search for work or rather was since i will be starting in December again to work at an construction side.
    Like my Traveling i did also work alot and right now im a realy colored horse in my eyes but i like it^^
    Heavy Metal and Games, my Life, my Pasion
    Thx that i can be part of the Team

Greeting
    Thorim

Leave a comment:

• LyssaVengeance
    replied
    Figured I'd jump in on the bandwagon and tell ya'll a little bit about myself. The name is Alyssa, but I'm partial to Lyssa or Lys. I'm not a speedrunner, though I wish I had the computer/ability/focus to do so, however I've been playing games most of my life. I remember Final Fantasy 7 being the first game I played all the way through. I am in love with all of the PS1 classics and wish I owned them all. I'm a college student studying graphic design/integrated media, and I want to open up my own graphic design company when I get older. I plan on moving to Seattle to do so, or I'll stay in Oregon, not sure about that, but I have plenty of time to decide that. I'm about to become a manager at Papa John's so I'll get the the point where it will be school and then work nonstop, but what can I say, I love a busy schedule. I guess that's really all ya need to know about me. If you wanna know more, go ahead, feel free and ask!

Leave a comment:

• CenTenebrae
    replied
    Hey! I'm James, but I go by CenTenebrae although most people call me Cent.

I'm currently in High School but I'm working really hard to graduate top of my class in May so that takes up most of my time. But I've been gaming since I was 6. I am currently trying to learn how to speedrun KH 1.5 and Sonic Adventure 2, although I just bought Tales of Xillia so that's been a distraction ;D. I used to play League of Legends and I wasn't very good, only Silver 2. I have since quit because the game makes me upset ;_;. I hope to start Streaming as soon as I can get a new computer and a nice capture card, which may be sooner rather than later. If you want you can add me on Steam, CenTenebrae! Anyway I guess that's it.

Peace out! Live Long and Prosper! May the Force be with you! May James Cameron direct your life!

Leave a comment:

• Chemich
    replied
    i'm a speedrunner, casual player, and edm producer. my twitch is in the signature, and uhh...

Sup?

Leave a comment:

• SilSol
    replied
    Originally posted by Tohmane View Post
    I'm Alexander. I'm from Sweden. Any compliments or complaints about my presence here can be directed to Wypy Been playing video games my entire life, started watching speedruns 2½ years ago or something but only recently started doing them myself. Might as well be upfront about the fact that I enjoy puns to an almost inhuman level.

Good day to you Sirs and Madams.
    Welcome <3

Leave a comment:

• Tohmane
    replied
    I'm Alexander. I'm from Sweden. Any compliments or complaints about my presence here can be directed to Wypy Been playing video games my entire life, started watching speedruns 2½ years ago or something but only recently started doing them myself. Might as well be upfront about the fact that I enjoy puns to an almost inhuman level.

Good day to you Sirs and Madams.

Leave a comment:

• One4nd0nly
    replied
    Newcomer to MyLzuruha

Greetings Lzuruha,

I am One4nd0nly, and I work part-time, love card games like magic the gathering and video games like Halo and Gears of War, Left4Dead/Left4Dead2, but my personal favorite StarWars: Battlefront II and if so anyone interested in joining me, it's greatly appreciated! I also do plan on playing MMO's that I am planning on playing that are not of the normal like World of Warcraft or League of Legends.

Thanks in Advance,

One4nd0nly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X