Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodoriexe
    replied
    Hello, I am dodori.exe (or just dodori if you like c: )
    I am new here, so I thought I introduce myself.

My real name is Marc, I am 16 Years old and I come from Germany.
    I love to entertain people, that's why I started my own Twitch Channel!
    I would love to apply as a member at lzh <3

I love to play older Games from SNES to PS2, I am just wierd like that,
    I hope I will make new friends here, and I would be glad to play with someone on here c:

That's it,

- dodori.exe

Leave a comment:

• Mrsinji
    replied
    Originally posted by Hookshot1436 View Post
    So hey guys I am new here Does anyone here run OoT Any%, MST Or Any% No WW/RBA? I'd like to race vs you guys :P
    I run all of those categories, shoot me a pm on twitch sometime! Welcome ps

And welcome to you aswell Zelkys

Leave a comment:

• Zelkys
    replied
    Hello everyone, i'm Zelkys, a french student in english/japanese/chinese at university, i'm 19 y/o, I live in Lyon, i'm a speedrunner of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Donkey Kong 64 and many other games.
    I'm musician too, i play guitar since 5 years, piano since 2~3 years and drums since 1 years, I like all styles of music(except dubstep) but i'm a metalhead.

See you soon

Leave a comment:

• Hookshot1436
    replied
    Hello

So hey guys I am new here Does anyone here run OoT Any%, MST Or Any% No WW/RBA? I'd like to race vs you guys :P

Leave a comment:

• TheMegaful900
    replied
    Hello i'm New

Hello i'm "TheMegaful900" but you can call me Megaful i'm a new Speed Runner i got 12 year's old and i'm chilean i love the tacos. and this is my presentation send my good luck

Leave a comment:

• Soulcrusher842
    replied
    What's up!

Just saying what's up before I apply to LzH...... Just looking to become a casual speed runner. So hi all!

Leave a comment:

• Astrix123
    replied
    Hello friends =)

I'm Astrix! But you can call me Chris. You may also know me as the guy who loves Chocobo a little too much (if it's possible <3).
    I'm 21 years old, from Scotland, currently in my 4th year of University.

I don't speedrun (yet!), but enjoy playing pretty much anything. My favorite games include the Final Fantasy series, Zelda series, Metal Gear Solid and The Elder Scrolls. But as I said, I'm happy to play anything =) I find many games fun and always enjoy something new.

P.S.

I love you all <3 Kappa

Leave a comment:

• Smashbaby
    replied
    Hi! My name is Brian from the United States. I'm applying to the WoW portion on Sargeras so I figured I'd introduce myself here. I'm a CS major and spend my free time skating, gaming, and hanging out with friends.

Leave a comment:

• SlaskPrask
    replied
    Hi, I'm slaskprask, usually called slask.
    I'm new here so might be a good thing to introduce myself.
    I'm an (almost) 20 year old guy from sweden.

I'm an oot speedrunner and I'm currently trying to get a solid No Wrong Warp n64 time.
    I'm planning on running other categories and eventually pick up more games.

I hope I can be a part of this comunity

Leave a comment:

• Nejasu
    replied
    I'm Nejasu, New to this place, got here from DrFunkz \o/ i'm from belgium, a 24 year old student in 3D Architecture!

In terms of speedrunning, i'm looking into speedrunning Wind Waker HD

Hope to be a good addition to this community!

Leave a comment:

• NeoSlash72
    replied
    Hello it's me ! Neo, 33 years old. I speedrun breath of fire III and final fantasy VII since one month ago.
    My Personnal Best with Final Fantasy VII is 8h49 and I work to finish Breath of Fire III.
    My english isn't good but I practice a lot.

Leave a comment:

• theRPGuru
    replied
    Hey everyone, I'm brand spanking new here (if you couldn't tell). I currently speedrun a RPG for the PS1 called Suikoden. A very underrated game and series. I found out about Lzurha from Tamahawk and he led me to CarNage64. So it is thanks to those two gentlemen that I am here now. I look forward to this community and hope everyone keeps on gaming.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JimmyNintendo
    replied
    Hey, my name is Jimmy and I live in Michigan, USA. I'm 29 years old. I play a lot of indie PC, NES, and SNES games. I race The Binding of Isaac a lot. I also casually speed run Chip N Dale on the NES and have a whole bunch of other NES/SNES games I'd like to try speed running. I also like playing for high scores in games, especially coin-op arcade games.

Leave a comment:

• storehehe
    replied
    Hi im storehehe and im a speedrunner, I speedrun Super Mario 64 since one year back now. My real name is Gustav and I live in Sweden in a city called Karlstad, on my free time i like to spend time with friends or stream on twitch.

I have been a little inactive to the speedrunning community lately but now im back. You can see my broadcasts on twitch.tv/storehehe

I dont have so much more to say, I just wanted to say who I am Thanks for me and have a great time Y'all!
    Last edited by storehehe; 10-14-2013, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Logeek044
    replied
    Hi everyone, I'm Logeek a French speedrunner of Final Fantasy 7 on PC and i working hard on this game.

I'm 28 years old and I'm here after following CarNage and join the crew.

PS : Sorry for my english, it's so disastrous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X