Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Jason. Loved your intro.
    I'll go I guess!

I'm GoldBrass, but I usually just go by Ryan! I'm 22 and I live in good 'ol Buffalo, New York. I like games and stuff, and currently a stream speedruns of Borderlands 2 and casual gameplay of lots of other games.
    I work at GEICO, and I live with my gf Jamie, who says hi!

That's the gist I guess. See you around!
    GoldBrass
    Ryan Chiaino
    Buffalo, NY

Comment

Guess it's time to introduce myself here! Hello everyone! My name is Scott, aka Pliskin Iroquois. I've been playing games for a long time and, well, that's about it. I have a lot of free time on my hands and figured I take my stakes at streaming. I attended university for four years and this is where I am now. I hope to become a great and entertaining streamer for everyone.

Laters!

Comment

My name is Saiyanz and I Stream Kingdom Hearts content. I currently speedrun Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and i am starting to learn 358/2 Days, I stream every day or 2nd day and enjoy every moment of it.

Comment

Hello there, I guess sort of a re-introduction (thought I had an account here), I am Bargainbin, I starting to get used to streaming, I generally play RPGs on my stream but I do also stream games like WoW, LoL and Dota 2. I do general playthroughs of the game a lot of times blind or semi-blind playthroughs. I have thought about trying to get into speed running but not in a great rush as I don't know what game I would like to speed run. I hope to have a great time here.

All in all I'm trying to say is you guys seem like a great community of people from the streamers I've watched that feature your community.
          [Current Runs]
          FF4 PC Any% - 4:34:28 PB
          Trojan Any% - 8:42 PB
          http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?i...ini2&tborder=0
          http://twitchstatus.napshome.net/sta...ser=Bargainbin

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Todd (TheonecalledTodd, Thegreattoddman or Toddd normally in games) and I'm new to streaming and attempting to learn speedruns. I normally stream retro games or League of Legends. Some of the streams I watch (Carnage64 and Calebhart42) talk highly about the community of gamers here, so here I decided to join up and browse around. I live in Richmond, Va. Hope to see you in the chat! (Twitch: TheonecalledTodd)
            Last edited by TheonecalledTodd; 05-09-2014, 12:50 PM.
            Todd C.
            Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

Hey, I'm new to the community, had a friend who has done some work here tell me about it,
              I am not willing to disclose my actual age but I will tell you I'm younger than most, but I don't squeak so it's good enough, right? I'm from Ohio, and I probably don't have the best streams but I try to entertain for all, I usually end up playing Starcraft 2, Rust, or any other game I can stream and enjoy. I'm nothing too special, I just know how to do some photoshop work and make cool looking things. I am AJ, or my usual gaming alias, Blacknight2000, hope I'm able to fit in here. :3
              I'm merely here to make a attempt at entertaining you blood thirsty people

Comment

Hi, I'm Izraill. I am a 17 year old speedrunner from Mexico. I run Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mega Man X6, Minecraft, Pokémon Emerald and God Of War. I try to stream whenever I can, mostly my speedruns and sometimes casual gaming. I also run the Minecraft Speedrun Leaderboards.

I hope we get along.

Comment

welcome Izraill!!
                  Todd C.

Comment

Hey Everyone my name is karakov and i am 16 years old.I speedrun Kingdom Hearts 1, KH2, KH Dream Drop Distance, I also speedrun Devil May Cry 4 and am the current WR holder of New Game + Human on Console. Everybody and their long introductions are very intimidating lol and I am planning on learning the Jak series as well as OoT and numerous other games. I hope that i would be a good addition to this community and hope to see you all running and getting PB's

Comment

• Yo I'm Rasendoriblade and I run mostly the 2d zeldas;I have learned alttp and I am currently learning Oracle of ages. Also, I am planning on running the 3d zeldas such as: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess , and Majora's Mask. My stream schedule is mostly random, but I ensure you I stream at least 3 to 4 times a week. Oh, and TheonecalledTodd(an amazing guy) invited me to come and join this community.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Rasendoriblade!
                        Todd C.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Sonraloria, or as most of you know me as Nankerz on Twitch.

I'm here cause I donated to shooting carn in the balls and I want the shield next to my name, (Insert OpieOP face here). I play games like World of Warcraft, currently I'm a 587 balance druid who has been clearing Heroic Siege of Org since April, Stormrage alliance.

Umm, I speedrun Goat Simulator Bahh% sometimes, and I stream my SoO clears recently I've been changing my clients language to make fights more interesting for example I did SoO last week in Korean. I don't understand Box.

I reside in Connecticut, 18 years old, single (Ladies [creepy winky face]), Pharmacy tech and been working at this pharmacy for almost 2 years, recently I got a 2nd job at a store called Stew Leonards and i'm being trained in the deli + making a shit load of mozzarella. I go to college for Biochemistry don't know what I wanna do with it yet but hey, i'm getting it!
                          Last edited by Sonraloria; 07-07-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Welcome Nakerz!
                            Todd C.

Comment

• Hey Everyone, I'm Nextgen.

I've been working on taking my html, css to the next level and have been studying CMS (Drupal) for some time now in order to get various ventures of mine online, and have been considering making my own gaming team. When I found out about LZH from watching Carnage and Krob's streams I discovered that what I had in mind was already established here, and why build a start up team from scratch when everything I'm looking for is residing right here at LZH.

My main game is StarCraft 2, and I have a lofty goal of making it to Grand Master one of these days. I'm currently Platinum but have seen the glory of Master at times past. I would love to be a part of some LZH tournaments in the future and help grow the SC2 side of the community.

I also play LoL, and the tournaments on LZH are definitely something I wanna be a part of. I main role Jungle but can play pretty much any role. I'm currently Silver but am looking to make it to Gold by the end of the year.

I'm also into speed running (which is what originally brought me here) and thanks to LZH speed runners, I have had my passion reignited for some games which I have fond memories of, but have been collecting dust on the shelf for some time now. Mainly FF7, and FF9 which I would like to get a satisfactory PB in. I would also like to get WR's in some more obscure PC games such as the Freespace series as well as Mechcommander.

Other than that, I'm from Western Canada, I love to talk about pretty much any subject. I'm really into Mixed Martial Arts and am thinking about getting into training Jiu Jitsu. I'm interested in Technology, Science, Heath, Spirituality, THE BIG PICTURE and how the small details contribute to it. I try to be as boundless and open minded as possible. Some day I'd love to leave a mark on the world which some how some way brings us all closer together in a more harmonious way. Don't ask me how... oh wait, DO! Perhaps the community here can spark some sort of velvet revolution.., or maybe we can make and maintain our own little eutopia here. Either way, sounds like fun!

Glad to be part of the community, and hope a LoL team picks me up soon because a double elimination tournament sounds like a wicked time!
                              Battletag - Nextgen#1748
                              LoL ID - Vasuda
                              Twitch - Nextgen88

Comment

• welcome nextgen, I hope you will find everything you are looking for here! Make sure you let them know in the League forums that you are interested in joining a team (I believe you can enter as a free agent.)
                                Todd C.

Comment

Working...
                                X