No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let go, my name is Alexander I'm 21, I live in the Mid US, I have been gaming since 96 with my first console the Sega Genesis. Currently I do not play any games competitively or speedrun, but I would like to sometime. Guess you could say that I am shy and I tend not to talk much. Getting my degree in Accounting while working construction. The games that I play currently are Smite, World of Tanks, Total War: Rome, Insurgency,Wargame Escalation, and GTA SA. Not much else to add other than I love Mountain Dew! <3
    If only the tides of war ran red with wine and not blood

Comment

Hey folks. Nice to meet yall! I'm here from the carnage crew.
      I'm a geology major with a love for old ps1 games especially.

Comment

Hey whats up, I'm signe. streamer, singer, gamer, extraordinarily ordinary man!

Comment

I'm Moustache and I'm a speedrunner. I am located in England and like to entertain both myself and other people.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Dynamite. I'm a rookie speedrunner and I have a sarcastic sense of humor.

Comment

Hi, I'm KHfan169. I don't know why i chose this name, it's just a name i've used since I made my youtube account a few years ago. I am a speedrunner and i usually speedrun KH 1.5 or KH2. That's really all i have to say and now i can't wait to meet people in this awesome community.

Comment

Hi everyone !

I am FreeYourSoul, I am french and I speed run Tales of Symphonia. =)
                I was looking for a community like that one to meet some people with the same interest than me.. And to have fun =)

I hope to see you on my stream or on CarNage64's chat that I really love to watch

Comment

Hey all this is H4mmerNsickl3 (Hammer N Sickle) New to this site but not new to speed running. Iv'e been doing it for nearly a year now. Only SNES and on a game Called Star Wing (PAL) Star Fox (NTSC) I am using a PAL console but have earned myself 3 WR's in the game 2 of which sadly I have lost. I will be getting back into speed running it after a hiatus.

I stream as much as I can. If you want a chilled atmos then drop in ay time, follow me and hopefully I will get to know more of you guys and you will get to know me.

As for games I play casually, Diablo 3, Star Trek online, Supreme Commander 2, and a huuuge list from my steam account lol :-)

I wont go on for too long but I hope you guys drop into my stream and say Hi.

H4mmerNsickl3 xx

Comment

Yo I'm Kid.

I speedrun a variety of NES games.

Mainly focusing on Ducktales as of now.

Yup.

Comment

Hello, my name is Katzman79 both here and on Twitch. I have not tried out any kind of speed running but I do tend to stream on a semi-regular basis with the intention of slowly increasing the amount as I get used to streaming in general. You might call me a little bit of a newbie to all of this. The games I play are generally wide and varied and are more along the lines of casual play with fun and banter going on, but in general you will see me playing more RPG's than any other kind of game. Currently I am going through the Tales games along with Koudelka and Shadow Hearts, but if you ask and I have it then I might play it too. Hit me up sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzman79 View Post
                        Koudelka and Shadow Hearts
                        Auto followed for the above reasons.

and Welcome :P
                        http://raptr.com/badge/ElaineSpencer/fss.png

Comment

Hello, my name is Straevaras. Nearly 8 months ago I joined the speedrunning community Speed Runs Live as well as Twitch. I primarily run Super Metroid, focusing on a strong breadth of knowledge about the game. I currently mostly speed run SNES games, but in the future I may start running other games as well.

Please stop by my Twitch channel sometime, I always look forward to new viewers.
                          Last edited by Straevaras; 04-08-2014, 01:22 AM.
                          Twitch.tv | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

hello

my name is atratus.

i like to play t3h video games.

Comment

hey im zip! i like streaming games on twitch. i enjoy streaming games that aren't extremely popular or well known and sometimes ill play an extremely well known game. also i like to speed run fatal frame and want to learn other games

Comment

Hi erm what to tell you..hmm...My names is Jason, I am 22 years of age and live in the Queen's country of England. I like to drink a lot of Tea, eat crumpets, wear a red coat and my teeth are in a really bad way. I also like to play Diablo and will possibly stream FF13 speed runs in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X