replied
    Yo I'm Kid.

I speedrun a variety of NES games.

Mainly focusing on Ducktales as of now.

Yup.

Leave a comment:

• H4mmerNsickl3
    replied
    Hey all this is H4mmerNsickl3 (Hammer N Sickle) New to this site but not new to speed running. Iv'e been doing it for nearly a year now. Only SNES and on a game Called Star Wing (PAL) Star Fox (NTSC) I am using a PAL console but have earned myself 3 WR's in the game 2 of which sadly I have lost. I will be getting back into speed running it after a hiatus.

I stream as much as I can. If you want a chilled atmos then drop in ay time, follow me and hopefully I will get to know more of you guys and you will get to know me.

As for games I play casually, Diablo 3, Star Trek online, Supreme Commander 2, and a huuuge list from my steam account lol :-)

I wont go on for too long but I hope you guys drop into my stream and say Hi.

H4mmerNsickl3 xx

Leave a comment:

• FreeYourSoul
    replied
    Hi everyone !

I am FreeYourSoul, I am french and I speed run Tales of Symphonia. =)
    I was looking for a community like that one to meet some people with the same interest than me.. And to have fun =)

I hope to see you on my stream or on CarNage64's chat that I really love to watch

Leave a comment:

• KHfan169
    replied
    Hi, I'm KHfan169. I don't know why i chose this name, it's just a name i've used since I made my youtube account a few years ago. I am a speedrunner and i usually speedrun KH 1.5 or KH2. That's really all i have to say and now i can't wait to meet people in this awesome community.

Leave a comment:

• DynamiteDanTNT
    replied
    Hey everyone, I'm Dynamite. I'm a rookie speedrunner and I have a sarcastic sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• Moustache
    replied
    I'm Moustache and I'm a speedrunner. I am located in England and like to entertain both myself and other people.

Leave a comment:

• SigneGaming
    replied
    Hey whats up, I'm signe. streamer, singer, gamer, extraordinarily ordinary man!

Leave a comment:

• n00bworldorder
    replied
    Hey folks. Nice to meet yall! I'm here from the carnage crew.
    I'm a geology major with a love for old ps1 games especially.

Leave a comment:

• xxPureKnightxx
    replied
    Let go, my name is Alexander I'm 21, I live in the Mid US, I have been gaming since 96 with my first console the Sega Genesis. Currently I do not play any games competitively or speedrun, but I would like to sometime. Guess you could say that I am shy and I tend not to talk much. Getting my degree in Accounting while working construction. The games that I play currently are Smite, World of Tanks, Total War: Rome, Insurgency,Wargame Escalation, and GTA SA. Not much else to add other than I love Mountain Dew! <3

Leave a comment:

• Kimmiko
    replied
    Hello Everyone! My name is Kim.... gaming community knows me as Kimmiko. 31 years old. Been gaming for many years. It all started out as my dad giving me an atari when I was like 3 years old... hahaha then years past my bro, dad and I slowly got various gaming consoles. Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy, Game Cube, PS, PS2. PSP. PS3, Dream cast, gamegear?, been so long.... Xbox, xbox360 ... PC..
    I got into a lot of the underground gaming community in Atlanta, where there would be various game tourneys... Arcade was one of my favs until adult life was like... work time! I was big in the Tekkens, Need for Speeds and Soul Caliburs then... Oh and the virtual shooting games, time crisis and that weird on where you duck and dodge a lot. Mech simulations, etc. Now though... I'm more of a PC gamer, I do a lot of MMORPGs, as well as simulation, real time strategies, first person shooters. etc....

But EVEN before and during.... Board Games...Card Games... Games. Games. Games. It's just my thing.

Personality wise, I'm laid back and I like to have fun... I like to get competitive at times. The rest I'll let you find out as you get to know me.

Leave a comment:

• MsMistique
    replied
    Hello everyone!

My name is Mistique and I'm a California native. I have been gaming since I was rather young but have recently found out there is so much more to the community than I thought! I had no idea of the ways they're using tech these days to speedrun, stream, play, raise money, etc by gaming. I am glad to have found this place. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and I feel like I found a place to fit. I look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully becoming a streamer as well.

I currently am playing Bravely Default, WoW, and Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns.

Leave a comment:

• DreamCthulhu
    replied
    Hello all,

My names Ray and I've known about this site for awhile but just now decided to sign up. Looking to get into speed running but not sure atm I'm always busy. That and I'm in dire need up a PC upgrade and not sure if I want to invest in a new one right now until my current one finally craps out on me. But as soon as I do I'm looking to get back into WoW or maybe FF14 Arr I haven't tried that one yet but it looks fun.

Leave a comment:

• sk84uhlivin
    replied
    Hello everyone, my name is Paytes, most call me sk8 or sk84uhlivin. I'm brand new to the speed running team here at LzH and I cannot wait to be more involved with the community. I speed run very obscure games, but not exclusively. Along with that, I'm a platinum trophy whore, so I love to do that as well. I'd love to see all of you in my stream, as I love streaming so much. Hats off to Carnage64 for introducing me to the world of speed running, and I probably wouldn't be doing it if I hadn't met him. Cheers!

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Leave a comment:

• Mouldy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchadiesTeevee View Post
    I am 20 years old currently studying at Cambridge University doing Game development i am proficient at using various game engines such as Unity and UDK, i can code in C++ and most other languages such as javascript.

I am currently speedrunning FF7 PC port after watching carn for a few weeks it got me into it as it was a game of my childhood and i spent a lot of time playing it over and over. I am looking to start running FF9 and Link to the past as they were also games that i greatly enjoyed and lookign to then branch onto other games that i like to play and hopefully stream some development of the game that i am creating because i think that, that would be a unique stream experience showing people how to make games and what kind of stuff goes into it this would probably happen at the end of a speedrun for the people who are interested.
    Though you may be wondering why I am adding ArchadiesTeeVee into my Introduction, he is the reason I found myself here.

Hello, my name is Sam or as you will more than likely call me.. Mouldy

Recently been promoted to Public Relations Admin, which is something I look forward to progressing in further from my earlier days at GamersPlatoon (gaming organisation). I found myself here looking to Speedrun "Croc: Legend of Gobbos" but came across the Public Relations role and thought it was about time I reapplied myself to something similar to what I used to do. Once upon a time I was Vice President of Communications at GamersPlatoon, the experience alone was enough to keep me interested in the role so when I saw Lzh had a similar position open I jumped at the chance.

I hope to see you all blossom and I hope to speak with as many of you along my journey!

Leave a comment:

• ArchadiesTeevee
    replied
    I am 20 years old currently studying at Cambridge University doing Game development i am proficient at using various game engines such as Unity and UDK, i can code in C++ and most other languages such as javascript.

I am currently speedrunning FF7 PC port after watching carn for a few weeks it got me into it as it was a game of my childhood and i spent a lot of time playing it over and over. I am looking to start running FF9 and Link to the past as they were also games that i greatly enjoyed and lookign to then branch onto other games that i like to play and hopefully stream some development of the game that i am creating because i think that, that would be a unique stream experience showing people how to make games and what kind of stuff goes into it this would probably happen at the end of a speedrun for the people who are interested.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X